The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Science of Weightloss [Infographic]

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
7RXrMyW.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
some good stuff on here bro.

however every body and body type, composition is different. for me keto has worked wonders. for others maybe not excluding carbs may work- however I know for me since diabetes runs in the family, i will not be eating bread, pasta at all and if that very very sparingly (maybe 1 to 2x a month) and it has really worked wonders for my body. more fats and proteins are burned accordingly to a high activity schedule. The fact of the matter which your graphic hits the nail on the head is that people are not active enough anymore. Possibly due to more overworking ,lack of energy, stress etc etc. We must devout 1 hour to our well being whether it be gym, walking, etc.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Mrgoodchi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 30, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
This is great stuff. I put work over my healt hand now I'm suffering the consequences such as constantly starting a lifestyle change only to revert back to my old habits after 1 or 2 months. So last month I signed up for a crossfit aerobic class and have been changing the way I eat on a daily basis. I had to make this a priority. I loss 55 lbs in college and have managed to keep most of the weight off until the last couple of years. I was trading hours for dollars and belly shows. Looking forward to continuing a lifestyle of being in optimal health.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.