• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

O/T: HEALTH The Science of Weightloss [Infographic]

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ChrisV, Aug 27, 2018.

1. ChrisV

ChrisV Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $13,083
    [​IMG]

Arun Siva likes this.
  2. Kyle T

Kyle T Aspiring Super Hero Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,433
    Where did this come from? I'd be interested in sharing it with some of my fitness clients.

3. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $13,709
    some good stuff on here bro.

however every body and body type, composition is different. for me keto has worked wonders. for others maybe not excluding carbs may work- however I know for me since diabetes runs in the family, i will not be eating bread, pasta at all and if that very very sparingly (maybe 1 to 2x a month) and it has really worked wonders for my body. more fats and proteins are burned accordingly to a high activity schedule. The fact of the matter which your graphic hits the nail on the head is that people are not active enough anymore. Possibly due to more overworking ,lack of energy, stress etc etc. We must devout 1 hour to our well being whether it be gym, walking, etc.

ChrisV likes this.
  4. ChrisV

ChrisV Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $13,083
    Arun Siva likes this.
  5. Mrgoodchi

Mrgoodchi New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $37
    This is great stuff. I put work over my healt hand now I'm suffering the consequences such as constantly starting a lifestyle change only to revert back to my old habits after 1 or 2 months. So last month I signed up for a crossfit aerobic class and have been changing the way I eat on a daily basis. I had to make this a priority. I loss 55 lbs in college and have managed to keep most of the weight off until the last couple of years. I was trading hours for dollars and belly shows. Looking forward to continuing a lifestyle of being in optimal health.

6. TonyStark

TonyStark I'm not dead yet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,011
    They need to make one like this but, “The Science of Rich & Poor”.

ChrisV likes this.
  7. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,682
    [​IMG]

Arun Siva likes this.
  8. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,682

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.