The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

O/T: HEALTH The Science of Weightloss [Infographic]

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
some good stuff on here bro.

however every body and body type, composition is different. for me keto has worked wonders. for others maybe not excluding carbs may work- however I know for me since diabetes runs in the family, i will not be eating bread, pasta at all and if that very very sparingly (maybe 1 to 2x a month) and it has really worked wonders for my body. more fats and proteins are burned accordingly to a high activity schedule. The fact of the matter which your graphic hits the nail on the head is that people are not active enough anymore. Possibly due to more overworking ,lack of energy, stress etc etc. We must devout 1 hour to our well being whether it be gym, walking, etc.

OP
OP
ChrisV

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Mrgoodchi

New Contributor
Jun 30, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
This is great stuff. I put work over my healt hand now I'm suffering the consequences such as constantly starting a lifestyle change only to revert back to my old habits after 1 or 2 months. So last month I signed up for a crossfit aerobic class and have been changing the way I eat on a daily basis. I had to make this a priority. I loss 55 lbs in college and have managed to keep most of the weight off until the last couple of years. I was trading hours for dollars and belly shows. Looking forward to continuing a lifestyle of being in optimal health.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom