D
DeletedGuest77260
Guest
I am talking about personal growth, not just business and entrepreneurship.
Many times I have thought about doing a complete reboot of my life and change,shake up my life to seriously commit to change. I'm not just talking about starting a business, but changing my behavior, my habits, everything. What has always stuck with me is finding the "right day" to change,that day when everything is in order and in place and you can set out to change. I don't know if I'm explaining this well,but you know that day when your schedule is in order,you have the right mindset,emotionally you feel charged....
here, I have tried many times to change, I have made many attempts, but none has ever been successful.
What I mean is: to shake up your life, do you wait for the "right day" to come or is every moment good and you have to start regardless of everything?
Another aspect that I would like to clarify I think is related to perfectionism: once started, I do not allow my "new self" to implement the behaviors of my "old self", I do not allow any mistake or that things go out of place. If that happens,it's as if everything I've done is to be thrown away. In this case, it usually happens that all good intentions fall through and we go back to our old routine and wait for the right day to start again. What do you do in this case?
I hope I was clear enough, I am still available for clarification.
Many times I have thought about doing a complete reboot of my life and change,shake up my life to seriously commit to change. I'm not just talking about starting a business, but changing my behavior, my habits, everything. What has always stuck with me is finding the "right day" to change,that day when everything is in order and in place and you can set out to change. I don't know if I'm explaining this well,but you know that day when your schedule is in order,you have the right mindset,emotionally you feel charged....
here, I have tried many times to change, I have made many attempts, but none has ever been successful.
What I mean is: to shake up your life, do you wait for the "right day" to come or is every moment good and you have to start regardless of everything?
Another aspect that I would like to clarify I think is related to perfectionism: once started, I do not allow my "new self" to implement the behaviors of my "old self", I do not allow any mistake or that things go out of place. If that happens,it's as if everything I've done is to be thrown away. In this case, it usually happens that all good intentions fall through and we go back to our old routine and wait for the right day to start again. What do you do in this case?
I hope I was clear enough, I am still available for clarification.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
