The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The power of not giving a F*ck. (not even one)

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
The power of not giving a F*ck allows you to:

1. Send emails in limitless amounts to local businesses, because you can always find more local businesses.
2. F*ck up limitless number of conversations with potential clients, because there are millions of other potential clients.
3. Be a fool with limitless number of people, break relationships on daily basis, because there is 7 billion people on this planet.
4. Fail as many businesses as you want, because you can always start over.
5. Say whatever you want, whenever you want, where you want it, because you will care only about people who LISTEN to you.

The power of not giving a F*ck is limitless.
I, personally, don't give a single one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011

1. Send emails in limitless amounts to local businesses, because you can always find more local businesses.
2. F*ck up limitless number of conversations with potential clients, because there are millions of other potential clients.
3. Be a fool with limitless number of people, break relationships on daily basis, because there is 7 billion people on this planet.
5. Say whatever you want, whenever you want, where you want it, because you will care only about people who LISTEN to you.

You are taking it too far.

I somehow feel responsible for this @jon.a - he must have watched my zero F*cks given video on my limitless youtube channel :D

• Banned

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
I see a lot of people who say they don't give a F*ck without actually knowing what it's like.
I wonder how many even realize what it means.
What it means to say "F*ck you" to teachers in school and 5 years later teach their kids what their parents failed to achieve.
What it means to say "F*ck formal education" and go hustle on your own, listening to average brainwash 24/7 from people who can't achieve shit in their life, and 5 years later making more $$$$$ in one month than their whole families made in last 3 years.
I wonder how all those people look in the mirror and say "I don't give a F*ck", looking like shit and realizing that they should probably start to give at least one.

You have to learn how to DGAF and what it means first. Because it may have nothing in common with how you do it.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I somehow feel responsible for this @jon.a - he must have watched my zero F*cks given video on my limitless youtube channel :D

Do you have some original content videos on tap? You're going to have to morph from regurgitated to original material in order to achieve your objectives.

raden1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Dec 31, 2015

I wonder how all those people look in the mirror and say "I don't give a F*ck", looking like shit and realizing that they should probably start to give at least one.

Well which is it?

I think what you are saying is to have an abundance mentality. However, it sounds like you are saying it is ok to be an a**hole to everyone. The logic being there is so much abundance that my mistakes are teeny tiny compared to the amount of opportunity available. Fine.

But the world is not out to get you. Teachers are just teaching. They are not trying to brainwash you.

This sounds like you are finally getting revenge on the world by making money.

I agree, not caring what other people think of you is a good trait. Money is important. Most people on this forum probably have a rebellious attitude to the status quo. But you can be rebellious and not so god damn angry.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Funny, because people see hostility only in situations when they are either afraid or feel inferior. That's just how behavioural psychology works.

I simply made a casual observation, you are the one with the point to prove. No fear or inferiority here. Your reality is not mine.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Winners use self confidence to press forward despite obstacles.
Losers use arrogance to press forward despite the impact on other people.

Winners use intestinal fortitude to survive life's inevitable hard knocks.
Losers cause others to have to rely on intestinal fortitude to survive interactions with the loser.

Winners focus on how to positively affect people to achieve a greater good.
Losers focus on how to win at all costs.

Winners try and figure out how to win business by adding value to other businesses.
Losers would send spam to the point where that business would just as soon cause a DOS attack as engage in business with the offender.

Winners spend a lifetime figuring out how to engage relationships and under-gird people.
Losers treat people as disposable.

Winners try and communicate effectively.
Losers want people to surround them who agree with them.

I don't think you understand any aspect of how most people around here use "zero F*cks given" as a catalyst for personal achievement. But then again, I don't expect you to give a F*ck about this response. The thing that makes me sad about your message is that along the way, we've done a disservice if that is an opinion you have formed from things you have read here at the forum. And I am sad that as a mod I can't click the "ignore" button as I write off people who write off people. I would however encourage anyone with a positive life outlook to discard this post, and possibly this poster if this post truly reflects your world and self view. You're not worth investing in.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Your OP is worthy of the landfill.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Well which is it?

I think what you are saying is to have an abundance mentality. However, it sounds like you are saying it is ok to be an a**hole to everyone. The logic being there is so much abundance that my mistakes are teeny tiny compared to the amount of opportunity available. Fine.

But the world is not out to get you. Teachers are just teaching. They are not trying to brainwash you.

This sounds like you are finally getting revenge on the world by making money.

I agree, not caring what other people think of you is a good trait. Money is important. Most people on this forum probably have a rebellious attitude to the status quo. But you can be rebellious and not so god damn angry.
You can break relationships without acting like an a**hole. You can't control how people perceive you.
And yes, the opportunity is always endless.

The world is out to get you, it's just human nature. When you're different, a lot of people will feel inferior just because of that. Because you breathe not like they do. Human society is very hostile to people who stand out, by portraying these people as hostile society tries to justify its own hostility.

Money doesn't matter much. I revenged with how I look, with how I sound, with what I'm able to do, with my achievements and people around me.
These things cannot be bought with money. In fact, all the most precious things in life are free.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Your OP is worthy of the landfill.
As your previous message, it says a lot about your personality, Vigilante.
What you said have nothing in common with me, my motives and my actions. The way you perceive me is up to you. I find it funny how my OP is about limitless opportunities in life, how such mentality helps to get over fear of not succeeding and therefore not taking any action at all.
I can go on forever about how much positive impact on life it can make, without a single negative detail, because there is nothing negative.
If you see negativity - maybe it's not what you see, but how you see it?

btw, you didn't do anything to sort out a situation which I personally asked you to evaluate.
Apparently you have double-standards, so tell me about a single reason why I should try to align with your vision after that.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
As your previous message, it says a lot about your personality, Vigilante.
What you said have nothing in common with me, my motives and my actions. The way you perceive me is up to you. I find it funny how my OP is about limitless opportunities in life, how such mentality helps to get over fear of not succeeding and therefore not taking any action at all.
I can go on forever about how much positive impact on life it can make, without a single negative detail, because there is nothing negative.
If you see negativity - maybe it's not what you see, but how you see it?

btw, you didn't do anything to sort out a situation which I personally asked you to evaluate.
Apparently you have double-standards, so tell me about a single reason why I should try to align with your vision after that.

I don't know what situation you are referring to, but I am glad to see that your opinion is already softening on your OP.

I am a volunteer here, so I engage where I want to and don't engage where I don't want to. Not sure what your situation was, but either I didn't see it or didn't feel like spending time on it. Hopefully what ever it was you found an answer to.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
I don't know what situation you are referring to, but I am glad to see that your opinion is already softening on your OP.

I am a volunteer here, so I engage where I want to and don't engage where I don't want to. Not sure what your situation was, but either I didn't see it or didn't feel like spending time on it. Hopefully what ever it was you found an answer to.
I think landfill was not just, this op was never negative.

It's not the first time I see you commenting about how this place shouldn't be ruined by negative stuff, so I'll pm you my concern particularly about that.
I joined this forum because I read your posts and I would never imagine that you would perceive certain things like this from your posts.

_
Ah, I can't pm you.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm sad too.

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
The thing that makes me sad about your message is that along the way, we've done a disservice if that is an opinion you have formed from things you have read here at the forum.
I'm sad too.
Don't be sad. While I certainly enjoy when both of you go "Full Carnegie" on us fastlanees, it's
not your fault when something negative comes back. There are many other influences in our lifes.

I think landfill was not just, this op was never negative
Agreed.

It's a difficult topic to write about, and the language barrier doesn't make it any easier...

...but neither does mentioning "F*ck" a couple times in your op ;)

How about:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The Power Of Being Neither Needy, Nor Greedy

The power of being neither needy, nor greedy allows you to:

1. Contact as many businesses as you want without fear of rejection, because you remove yourself emotionally from the outcome.

Last edited:

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Don't be sad. While I certainly enjoy when both of you go "Full Carnegie" on us fastlanees, it's
not your fault when something negative comes back. There are many other influences in our lifes.

Agreed.

It's a difficult topic to write about, and the language barrier doesn't make it any easier...

...but neither does mentioning "F*ck" a couple times in your op ;)

How about:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The Power Of Being Neither Needy, Nor Greedy

The power of being neither needy, nor greedy allows you to:

1. Contact as many businesses as you want without fear of rejection, because you remove yourself emotinally from the outcome.

I don't make compromises to satisfy everyone. This OP is perfect and it's one of the most valuable insights one can ever have, the fact that it lays in the landfill only makes it one of the most valuable insights laying in the landfill.
I'll say it with exactly the same words at a certain point in my life, with the only difference that millions of people will hear it.

Not saying this to offend you, that's just my position about it in general. I see what you tried to do there and it's gold.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
The power of not giving a f*ck allows you to:

2. f*ck up limitless number of conversations with potential clients, because there are millions of other potential clients.

The power of not giving a f*ck is limitless.

not caring is based on the balance between yin and yang

attraction and repulsion

when you don't care, your opponent has no ground to fight you

it is like water, you can't ground yourself on water

care.png

for example :

politicians don't care about being attacked by opponents because this is part of the game

at least 50 % of people in democracy won't approve the choice of the other 50 %

so this means that 50 % at least of people won't like the next president

so politicians can't worry all the day about what people think of them otherwise they would go mad

when politicians go " mad" in the media , it is always according to a strategy

politicians are skilled in human psychology.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.