The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

BOOK The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Marius973

New Contributor
Jan 31, 2019
Hello, I just bought the book "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson
The book has received a lot of criticism and many people do not want me to read it. I disheartened to buy it, but being curious, I bought it as a meme.
Do you think I made a good choice to buy it or not?

(Seen that I come from France the title is in French)

MB

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 10, 2015
I found it to be mostly overrated

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
Great book. I recommend reading it. Most of Mark's works are straight to the point, and he has a special style of telling you things you already know but need to be reminded of. Honestly, the principles of not only this book, but some of his other works gave me tons of confidence over the past couple years.

Process

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
What if someone doesn't give a F*ck enough to read the book? Has the author considered this ...? jk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MythOfSisyphus

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 15, 2018
Australia
As far as personal self help type books it's one of the best you'll ever read. Manson has a humorous, no bullshit approach and his theories are usually well thought out, well researched and well expressed.

MoJoe

New Contributor
Jan 8, 2019
New York
Hello, I just bought the book "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson
The book has received a lot of criticism and many people do not want me to read it. I disheartened to buy it, but being curious, I bought it as a meme.
Do you think I made a good choice to buy it or not?

(Seen that I come from France the title is in French)

MB
Its a great book with some good life lessons. Its an easy read and its funny at times (At least the English version) as Mark curse a lot.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Everything you write about is so convincing and so adequate to my expectations that I can't...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I would also like to welcome to the traditional incubator @JustinY I am excited for what we...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
April sucked. You were forced into your homes, into different lifestyles. For some, it was an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock