The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

BOOK The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Marius973

New Contributor
Jan 31, 2019
Hello, I just bought the book "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson
The book has received a lot of criticism and many people do not want me to read it. I disheartened to buy it, but being curious, I bought it as a meme.
Do you think I made a good choice to buy it or not?

(Seen that I come from France the title is in French)

MB

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

• 20190201_193812.jpg
    20190201_193812.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 17

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 10, 2015
I found it to be mostly overrated

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
Great book. I recommend reading it. Most of Mark's works are straight to the point, and he has a special style of telling you things you already know but need to be reminded of. Honestly, the principles of not only this book, but some of his other works gave me tons of confidence over the past couple years.

Dylan42

Big D
Jun 3, 2016
Houston, TX
I find that even if some say "something" is not worth the read. You can usually find pieces of insight or something to take away from it. If you have the time then why not?

Process

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
What if someone doesn't give a f*ck enough to read the book? Has the author considered this ...? jk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MythOfSisyphus

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 15, 2018
Australia
As far as personal self help type books it's one of the best you'll ever read. Manson has a humorous, no bullshit approach and his theories are usually well thought out, well researched and well expressed.

MoJoe

New Contributor
Jan 8, 2019
New York
Hello, I just bought the book "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson
The book has received a lot of criticism and many people do not want me to read it. I disheartened to buy it, but being curious, I bought it as a meme.
Do you think I made a good choice to buy it or not?

(Seen that I come from France the title is in French)

MB
Its a great book with some good life lessons. Its an easy read and its funny at times (At least the English version) as Mark curse a lot.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom