The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Parable of Value, Context, and Self-Worth...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If you've read the latest Fastlane Newsletter (all registered forum users get the newsletter when you opt to receive forum email) you noticed that I took the liberty to rewrite a famous parable. I really enjoyed rewriting The "Mexican Fisherman" parable, so I did it again.

Lots of takeaways in this story, from the Curse of Ignorance to Context and Environment.

Enjoy.
A grandmother congratulated her granddaughter on graduating college. She told her, “I want to give you a graduation present. It is an old painting we’ve had in the family for years. It is yours, but before you decide what to do with it, I want you to understand what it is worth.”

The granddaughter examined the picture, which was slightly larger than a paper notepad and featured a portrait of a Victorian woman. Its frame was golden and gaudy, certainly not something she’d hang in her apartment.

Her grandmother continued, handing her daughter a list, “Here are four locations that will help you find its value. The first option is the estate sale I’m holding next week. You’ll be on your own for the last three places. Don’t make a decision on what to do with the picture until you’ve visited all four places.”

The following week, the grandmother had her estate sale, the first item on the list. As instructed, the granddaughter used the opportunity to offer the picture for sale. A bold sign declared below the picture, "Make offer."

After three days, the top offer was $250.

The following week, the granddaughter took the painting to a local pawn shop, the second item on her grandmother’s list. After some haggling, the pawn shop offered her $500.

Afterward, the granddaughter felt a bit jaded. She hoped her graduation gift from her grandmother would be an iPhone, not a portrait of some old woman who had been dead for centuries.

She proceeded to the next stop on her list, an art gallery in the city.

She walked into the shop and showed the curator the portrait. The curator’s eyes widened, and she quickly grabbed her loupe to examine the picture closer. The curator studied every inch of the picture, her eyeballs glued to the magnifying glass as if reviewing a fine diamond. The granddaughter was getting impatient and was bored out of her mind.

After 20 minutes of thorough examination, the curator finally spoke, “May I ask where you got this?” The granddaughter replied nonplussed, “It was gift from my grandmother. It’s been in the family for a while.”

“I see,” the curated paused and then smiled. “I can offer you $10,000 for this.”

The granddaughter’s eyes gaped like saucers. “$10,000?”

“Yes,” the curator said, “Would you like me to write you a check?”

The granddaughter thought about all the great things she could buy with $10,000. A new iPhone. A down payment on that new Audi she had her eye on. She was about to accept the offer when she remembered her grandmother’s instructions. “Don’t make a decision until you’ve visited all four places.”

The granddaughter thanked the curator for the offer and walked out, saying she would be in touch.

The granddaughter reviewed the last location on her grandmother’s list the next day. It required a 5-hour drive to New York City, and she arrived late. The establishment’s name sounded familiar when she glanced at it initially, but it wasn’t until she stood outside the building that she realized what it was. It was Sotheby’s, the international auction house.

She walked in and promptly explained that she wanted an appraisal. When she showed the small picture to the receptionist, her face froze. She quickly picked up the phone and mumbled something to someone on the other end

“Hi I’m Damien, President of Acquisitions,” said a well-suited man minutes later in a thick French accent. After exchanging pleasantries, Damien asked, “Now let’s see what you got here.”

Like the curator did the day before, Damien examined the picture, eye to canvas, with his loupe in excruciating detail accompanied by a series of verbal “oohs” and “ahhs.”

Finished, Damien finally said, “This is a portrait by Edgar Degas, a renowned French impressionist painter. It is a highly sought piece in the art community. We sold his “Les Choristes” painting for $37 million in 2019. If you consign this to us here at Sotheby’s, the minimum starting bid would be $1,000,000.”

Damien smiled and continued, “in our current robust market, this should fetch a tidy sum, much more than that.” He paused. “Shall I draw up the contract?”

The granddaughter left without a contract and visited her grandmother, shell-shocked and giddy at the discovery.

“Did you know how much this is worth?” the granddaughter excitedly asked.

The grandmother replied calmly, “I know how much you’re worth. I wanted you to understand that your value, like this picture, depends on you being in the right place. If you don’t feel valued in your job, by your boyfriend, or by your friends, don’t get upset, it just means you might be in the wrong place. Don’t sell out any part of your life just because the offer before you is convenient and tolerable.

The parable has several takeaways, and here they are if you missed them:

1) Context and Environment Matter
Your value and the value of your offer depends on the environment and context in which you place it. Selling cold water in Phoenix, Arizona, differs from selling it in Anchorage, Alaska. Most marketing campaigns fail not because of poor messaging but because of poor context and environment. You could create the best beef jerky in the world, but attempting to sell it at a plant-based convention is like taking an Edgar Degas masterpiece to a pawn shop. Are you, or your offer, in the right place?

2) The Curse of Ignorance Causes Poor Decisions
Lack of knowledge can be costly. The best decision-making is done when you have thoroughly researched a topic or a decision and have all the information. What decisions should you not make until more information is obtained?

3) Value is Subjective and Indifferent to Your Personal Tastes
A topic discussed in The Great Rat Race Escape: Not everyone loves coffee. Just because you think coffee is the best drink in the world, doesn’t mean everyone has to agree with you. Just because you think a piece of artwork is atrociously ugly doesn’t mean a billionaire in Austria hates it too. What personal tastes do you hold that might be distorting your view of the market?

4) Don’t Fear Bigger Numbers: The Leap of Zeroes
What seems like a lot of money to you ($10,000) might be nothing to someone else. A limited view of money will limit your ability to attract what you’re worth. $10,000 to the granddaughter felt like a life-changing amount. To the auctioneer who deals with billionaires, it’s petty cash. Twenty five years ago $10K was a lot of money to me. Now, it feels like nothing. Is your limited view of money distorting your true value, or the value of what you can bring to the table?

5) Going the Extra-Mile Might Deliver a Light-Year Result
Decades ago, when I sold my first company, the first offer was $250,000. I was patient and went the extra mile and sought more suitors. The final proposal was nearly 5X more. Patience and diligence yielded a $1M return in less than three months. Where can going extra mile yield a 5X return in your life?

What do you think? Should the granddaughter sell the picture and ignore grandma?

Another lesson therein is the sad idea that the granddaughter was ready to accept $10K for the picture because of her consumer inclinations -- oh that's a new iPhone and a downpayment on a car!

Sad, sad, sad.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
If you've read the latest Fastlane Newsletter (all registered forum users get the newsletter when you opt to receive forum email) you noticed that I took the liberty to rewrite a famous parable. I really enjoyed rewriting The "Mexican Fisherman" parable, so I did it again.

Lots of takeaways in this story, from the Curse of Ignorance to Context and Environment.

Enjoy.
A grandmother congratulated her granddaughter on graduating college. She told her, “I want to give you a graduation present. It is an old painting we’ve had in the family for years. It is yours, but before you decide what to do with it, I want you to understand what it is worth.”
The granddaughter examined the picture, which was slightly larger than a paper notepad and featured a portrait of a Victorian woman. Its frame was golden and gaudy, certainly not something she’d hang in her apartment.

Her grandmother continued, handing her daughter a list, “Here are four locations that will help you find its value. The first option is the estate sale I’m holding next week. You’ll be on your own for the last three places. Don’t make a decision on what to do with the picture until you’ve visited all four places.”

The following week, the grandmother had her estate sale, the first item on the list. As instructed, the granddaughter used the opportunity to offer the picture for sale. A bold sign declared below the picture, “Make offer.”

The following week, the granddaughter took the painting to a local pawn shop, the second item on her grandmother’s list. After some haggling, the pawn shop offered her $500.

Afterward, the granddaughter felt a bit jaded. She hoped her graduation gift from her grandmother would be an iPhone, not a portrait of some old woman who had been dead for centuries.

She walked into the shop and showed the curator the portrait. The curator’s eyes widened, and she quickly grabbed her loupe to examine the picture closer. The curator studied every inch of the picture, her eyeballs glued to the magnifying glass as if reviewing a fine diamond. The granddaughter was getting impatient and was bored out of her mind.
After 20 minutes of thorough examination, the curator finally spoke, “May I ask where you got this?” The granddaughter replied nonplussed, “It was gift from my grandmother. It’s been in the family for a while.”

“I see,” the curated paused and then smiled. “I can offer you $10,000 for this.”

The granddaughter thought about all the great things she could buy with $10,000. A new iPhone. A down payment on that new Audi she had her eye on. She was about to accept the offer when she remembered her grandmother’s instructions. “Don’t make a decision until you’ve visited all four places.”

The granddaughter thanked the curator for the offer and walked out, saying she would be in touch.

The granddaughter reviewed the last location on her grandmother’s list the next day. It required a 5-hour drive to New York City, and she arrived late. The establishment’s name sounded familiar when she glanced at it initially, but it wasn’t until she stood outside the building that she realized what it was. It was Sotheby’s, the international auction house.

She walked in and promptly explained that she wanted an appraisal. When she showed the small picture to the receptionist, her face froze. She quickly picked up the phone and mumbled something to someone on the other end.
“Hi I’m Damien, President of Acquisitions,” said a well-suited man minutes later in a thick French accent. After exchanging pleasantries, Damien asked, “Now let’s see what you got here.”

Like the curator did the day before, Damien examined the picture, eye to canvas, with his loupe in excruciating detail accompanied by a series of verbal “oohs” and “ahhs.”

Finished, Damien finally said, “This is a portrait by Edgar Degas, a renowned French impressionist painter. It is a highly sought piece in the art community. We sold his “Les Choristes” painting for $37 million in 2019. If you consign this to us here at Sotheby’s, the minimum starting bid would be $1,000,000.”

Damien smiled and continued, “in our current robust market, this should fetch a tidy sum, much more than that.” He paused. “Shall I draw up the contract?”

The granddaughter left without a contract and visited her grandmother, shell-shocked and giddy at the discovery.
“Did you know how much this is worth?” the granddaughter asserted.

The grandmother replied calmly, “I know how much you’re worth. I wanted you to understand that your value, like this picture, depends on you being in the right place. If you don’t feel valued in your job, by your boyfriend, or by your friends, don’t get upset, it just means you might be in the wrong place. Don’t sell out any part of your life just because the offer before you is convenient and tolerable.

Your value and the value of your offer depends on the environment and context in which you place it. Selling cold water in Phoenix, Arizona, differs from selling it in Anchorage, Alaska. Most marketing campaigns fail not because of poor messaging but because of poor context and environment. You could create the best beef jerky in the world, but attempting to sell it at a plant-based convention is like taking an Edgar Degas masterpiece to a pawn shop. Are you, or your offer, in the right place?

Lack of knowledge can be costly. The best decision-making is done when you have thoroughly researched a topic or a decision and have all the information. What decisions should you not make until more information is obtained?

A topic discussed in The Great Rat Race Escape: Not everyone loves coffee. Just because you think coffee is the best drink in the world, doesn’t mean everyone has to agree with you. Just because you think a piece of artwork is atrociously ugly doesn’t mean a billionaire in Austria hates it too. What personal tastes do you hold that might be distorting your view of the market?

What seems like a lot of money to you ($10,000) might be nothing to someone else. A limited view of money will limit your ability to attract what you’re worth. $10,000 to the granddaughter felt like a life-changing amount. To the auctioneer who deals with billionaires, it’s petty cash. Twenty five years ago $10K was a lot of money to me. Now, it feels like nothing. Is your limited view of money distorting your true value, or the value of what you can bring to the table?

Decades ago, when I sold my first company, the first offer was $250,000. I was patient and went the extra mile and sought more suitors. The final proposal was nearly 5X more. Patience and diligence yielded a $1M return in less than three months. Where can going extra mile yield a 5X return in your life?
I received this email last night and thought it was great. I went to sleep thinking about this. It carries so many lessons. Thanks for sharing it.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Enjoy.

The following week, the grandmother had her estate sale, the first item on the list. As instructed, the granddaughter used the opportunity to offer the picture for sale. A bold sign declared below the picture, “Make offer.”

She walked in and promptly explained that she wanted an appraisal. When she showed the small picture to the receptionist, her face froze. She quickly picked up the phone and mumbled something to someone on the other end.

“Did you know how much this is worth?” the granddaughter asserted.

What do you think? Should the granddaughter sell the picture and ignore grandma?

Another lesson therein is the sad idea that the granddaughter was ready to accept $10K for the picture because of her consumer inclinations -- oh that's a new iPhone and a downpayment on a car!

Sad, sad, sad.

Oooohhhh that’s good writing.

Ya really liked that, great lesson told excellently.

@MJ DeMarco I wonder how many people realize they have the newsletter option turned off. I didn’t until you pointed it out.

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas

Probably one of the best sentences, anyone could ever read. This has tremendous amount of truth to it.

A test you could do to see who values you is, stop contacting or reaching out to your social circle first, and see who responds back or check-in's when you go MIA for awhile.

benjamin_orji

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 4, 2022
Whoa!

I was sent from telegram to come mine this gold.

Thank you for the masterpiece story MJ.

"A limited view of money will limit your ability to attract what you're worth".

Hmmm. If you're from a third world country, please ponder on the above nugget. It could be the key to unlocking you from mind from the cage of poverty.

Once again, thank you MJ for all you do

What seems like a lot of money to you ($10,000) might be nothing to someone else. A limited view of money will limit your ability to attract what you’re worth

benjamin_orji

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 4, 2022
It required a 5-hur drive to New York City

If you live in a third world country, It's easy to disparage your worth because of the ungodly low minimum wage.

However, thank God for the internet.

We can take the drive to New York – without leaving our homes – to test our true worth in any market.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

Enjoy.

The following week, the grandmother had her estate sale, the first item on the list. As instructed, the granddaughter used the opportunity to offer the picture for sale. A bold sign declared below the picture, "Make offer."

She walked in and promptly explained that she wanted an appraisal. When she showed the small picture to the receptionist, her face froze. She quickly picked up the phone and mumbled something to someone on the other end

Sad, sad, sad.
This hits home hard. I feel guilty charging people more than 100€ for a job. They would be happy to pay 200 and more.
The issue is that I feel like 100€ is a lot of Money.

I take the lesson from here that my work ethic is great and all but won't bring me much if I stay at the level or a lonely window cleaning bro.

Bicollo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 13, 2022

Enjoy.

Sad, sad, sad.
amazing story

tinobuntin@yahoo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2022

Enjoy.

Sad, sad, sad.
This was killer, it really sinks in for me! Too many times I’ve stopped at pawn shop worthiness because I wanted something quick so to speak, awesome stuff thanks

Bering

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2023
Denmark
I wanted you to understand that your value, like this picture, depends on you being in the right place.
This is a great line, and very much relates to something I have dealing with in my business. I have been looking for non-executive board members to add to the board of directors.

Some people don't want to join as they don't believe in the idea.
Some want to mentor me in the industry but not join the board.
Some believe in the idea and are interested in the board position, and I even had someone wanting an executive position.
All the same idea, the same person pitching it, and totally different responses.

Thank you for posting.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Fomo

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 20, 2021
Bamenda, Northwest, cameroon
If you live in a third world country, It's easy to disparage your worth because of the ungodly low minimum wage.

However, thank God for the internet.

We can take the drive to New York – without leaving our homes – to test our true worth in any market.
Really thank God for the internet.

Fomo

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 20, 2021
Bamenda, Northwest, cameroon
This hits home hard. I feel guilty charging people more than 100€ for a job. They would be happy to pay 200 and more.
The issue is that I feel like 100€ is a lot of Money.

I take the lesson from here that my work ethic is great and all but won't bring me much if I stay at the level or a lonely window cleaning bro.
This reminds me of what ChrisDo says in his YouTube videos. Keep up

redshift

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Sep 4, 2018

Enjoy.

Sad, sad, sad.

Loved this story! Really well written, inspiring, and hits home hard. Looking forward to your "Life in the fastlane" articles.

Bohemi

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 28, 2022
Roskilde, Denmark
I
.... and then the granddaughter kindly gave her grandmother a hug. "Thank you grandma, I hear what you say and Im grateful for the reminder. The journey you send me on showed me that validation from others can come in all kind of sizes and shapes. My value surely depends on being in the right place or with the right people, and to know who the right people are and to know what the right place are for me, It helps to know my own worth too."

I love what this story did to me. Made me think about who I listen to when it comes to validation.

When it comes to personal validation, I listen to my friends who love me for who I am. (and ignore the rest of the world)
When it comes to business related stuff, I listen to other fastlaners. (and ignore the rest)
When it comes to raising my son, I listen to myself (and him)
When it comes to health, I listen to - well that part I haven't figured out just yet ;) Mostly myself and a few carefully selected gurus :)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
.... and then the granddaughter kindly gave her grandmother a hug. "Thank you grandma, I hear what you say and Im grateful for the reminder. The journey you send me on showed me that validation from others can come in all kind of sizes and shapes. My value surely depends on being in the right place or with the right people, and to know who the right people are and to know what the right place are for me, It helps to know my own worth too."

Funny, I really wanted to write a longer story with some dialogue there at the end between grandma and granddaugter, but cut it short.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Awesome parable. Reminds me of the (apocryphal) story of the Chinese gold miners in BC who found jade, couldn't sell it in BC but kept it for themselves by convincing the owner of the mine to let the miners work after hours with no pay to collect jade. They took it back to China and became the richest men in their province.

Bohemi

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 28, 2022
Roskilde, Denmark
Funny, I really wanted to write a longer story with some dialogue there at the end between grandma and granddaugter, but cut it short.
Maybe the longer story can be turned into another brilliant book (this time about how to pass on the fastlane-strategies to the next generation ;) )

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma

Enjoy.

Sad, sad, sad.
Thank you so much MJ for this valuable teaching.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
It'd be nice to have the damn rigged educational system teach this to all kids. In an alternate universe, I can only imagine how high of self-esteem kids will grow up to have if they were to read this parable in 1st grade instead of some stupid nursery rhyme that means nothing.

Instead of putting their self-worth in somebody else's judgment, they come to know that it comes from themselves.

But then again, it doesn't serve the system if everyone had high self-esteem and is smart enough to think for themselves. I guess that's why the educational system does not teach anything that this forum represents. It's a sad reality really.

Dragon666

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2022
United Kingdom

Probably one of the best sentences, anyone could ever read. This has tremendous amount of truth to it.

A test you could do to see who values you is, stop contacting or reaching out to your social circle first, and see who responds back or check-in's when you go MIA for awhile.
I checked in with two people yesterday after a while. Interesting, as after I read this comment it made me realise what value I put on those people. Thanks!

ValueSystems

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland
@MJ DeMarco Do you have any storytelling frameworks and/or book to recommend?
Especially when it comes to making a point through a metaphor/story!

It's so powerful to make a point while bypassing the critical mind.

I find your usage of stories and metaphor particularly well done.

Thank you!

OptimizingCENTS

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 30, 2023

Enjoy.

Sad, sad, sad.
This post was in the first message I received from the Fastlane Newsletter as a newly registered member. Very insightful. I usually do not subscribe to forum newsletters, but I subscribed to yours and there is a ton of value here!

Leaping the zeroes is a keen observation. SCRIPTED me was stuck in 3 zeroes land. UNSCRIPTED me is beginning to believe that providing massive value will allow me to leap to 6 and 7 zeroes or more!

Well done, MJ.
Thanks!

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

Enjoy.

Sad, sad, sad.
This is the most hard hitting post of the month.

Reading this, I realized,

$100 may be a lot for me, but pennies for someone else. If I keep up the "$100 is a lot of money" attitude and don't grow out of it, a $1,000,000 will seem like a distant dream.

Change your environment. I always disregarded this. I thought that I would excel everywhere and I would be paid according to the ACTUAL value I'm offering. I was wrong. Value is subjective.

The estate sale perceived the value of the painting at $100, $500 at pawn shop, $10,000 at the art gallery, and $1,000,000 at the auction house.

Don't settle for $10,000. If it weren't for the instructions, the granddaughter would be merrily waving a $10,000 check, driving to the bank to cash it out, not knowing she missed out on $1,000,000.

Honestly, I'm seeing so many things I'm and have been doing wrong. If I want to change, I need to pivot.

Thank you MJ.

Fastlaner777

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 19, 2023

Enjoy.

Sad, sad, sad.
This is so good!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.