The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The newest member of this forum - Victor Cezar

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hello Folks!

I am so excited to be part of this community. I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and I am going to apply its mindsets right now because I am very unhappy with my current situation.

I am from Brazil, São Paulo city, 24 years old and I am working with Oracle database. Today I am using the Slowlane path to create wealth (I am happy because I always had some concepts from fastlane path in my mind but just now they are flourishing). My current salary is R$ 48,00 p/ hour x 220 Hours worked a month (average), total income around R$ 10.500,00.

This is a pretty good salary knowing that the average of the salary of a guy who just finished his bachelor is 70% than this.

But I always thought that I could do more, do big, earn big. that I could win this life of 8 hours work a day plus when I need to do some extra hours and this book is pushing my hearth do start now!...

-- Edit

I think is important to write what I want for my next very future. Well I know about the Wealth pillars the 3 F's, Family, Fitness and Freedom so that's what I want...

Wealth for me is to have free time to do everything that you want, I want to to have freedom to work on my last 2 F's because I think without it you can't do so much.

Talking about money, for now, I want to work to myself, spend my time to myself and get the first level of income of R$ 100.000,00 per month.

In the last level, I don't know exactly but I will work on this... I will focus on my first level and build the next as soon as I get there.

I want to apologize If I wrote some grammar errors, English it is not my mother language.

I will be posting and engaging with this community.

thank you in advance guys.

GG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...