The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The newest member of the crew

White Wolf

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 7, 2016
Hello everyone. 21/M from Canada checking in. Thanks for having me.

I discovered this board while browsing the Internet for entrepreneurial wisdom, as I like to do, and I love it. The general perspective on business and economics here is one that I think is refreshingly relevant and realistic, particularly in today's uncertain and competitive climate. I will also add that I'm very impressed by the experiences, achievements, and contributions that I've read so far. As a young man who believes strongly in the pursuit of self-mastery and self-sufficiency, I want to begin by congratulating all of you who have already achieved that, and encourage those of you who, like me, are still in the process. We can do it.

There will be more about me in the posts to come. For now, I'll be moving around the forums getting myself acquainted. I have not yet read the book, but I hope to as soon as possible. In the meantime, if any of you can think of some threads or other resources that I could benefit from, please share them with me. In return, I'll do my best to be productive and helpful wherever possible.

Happy hustling.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Welcome! Great intro :)

Yes definitely read the book. Aswell as the GOLD threads for a good start on here.

Looking forward to read more from you in the near future!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...