The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
I'm a member of this forum for almost 3 months now, it's time for me to share for the sake of accountability.

Goals, gotta have them, right?
I wan't to be free and out poverty, way out of it.
I want to be free to pursue a music carrer (passion) and to live without
constently being limited and occupied with money and financial limitations.

Background, my origin story.
Chapter 1 - army service and where it all began:
I'm 22, been out of army service since march 2019 (it is mendatory and hardly pays anything), which I was drafted for in july 2016, 3 weeks after turning 18.
In the last 3 months of my army service, a friend told me her father is a real estate entrepreneur and
that they have a net worth of tens of millions (of USD also). I was blown away to say the least. I have never
known someone who was even a little bit wealthy, I was kind of obssesed with her father for a few weeks.
I then got into local and and international real estate gurus, which by the way, introduced me into Rich Dad Poor Dad and
the world of self help. well long story short - even though I was highly motivated and probably spent hunderds of
hours studying real estate, real estate is no poor men's business around here (it takes over 7 years of 100% of my salay to
afford the down payment, 25%, of my lousy apartment).
TL-DR - got out of the military, tried real estate with no money, failed.

Chapter 2 - sales, sales, sales and a self-help "addiction":
It was right around a month or so after I was out of the military when I realised I have no chance of getting into real estate just yet,
that's when I got deeper into self-help and read about "sales being the most valuable skill an entreprenuer needs, that a person needs".
Sales is about as far as it gets from my personallity, but that's the challenge right? that's where me and my
self-development rise above the commoners, right?

Well, after diving hard into 4-5 sales books I tried a cold-calling sales job, I tried a face-to-face sales job and I even traveled overseas
(which cost me a fortune) to try sales there - I will be back to it in a moment. first, I wanna mention I dove real deep into self-help and almost
was a self-help junkie for most of 2019 (from RDPD to think and grow rich to bob proctor and the law of attraction to various other self-help gurus).
I got into a job as a clerk for a transporation company, which pays around 18K usd a year, 6 days a week (around 60$ a day) and that's when I heared of the opportunity to
sell overseas, I planned and arranged everthing for several months.

everything flopped and my belief in myself and the world dropped hard. I got back to my country in
dec 19' right before COVID, and I was back in the clrek job (which I still work at).
since then I got really skeptic of self-help and only got back to it thank to TMF which I read becuase it was
recommended by many unrelated actual entreprenuers I know of from YouTube and the internet.
all throught 2020 up to around October, when I picked up TMF , I prepared to go to University which I always loathed but I
"came to terms with" because I was really lost and lost all faith in the world and in myself. (I almost went full slowlane, never go full slowlane).
All I did was writing songs, playing and passing time, trying to focus on a music carrer which is a long-long-shot with no capital or connections.
TMF brought me back to life, back to dreaming of controlling my life and future, I choose to focus during those years to be able to do whar I really want later.
TL-DR - I really got into self-help and tried sales, it didn't work out. then I found The Millionaire Fastlane .

Chapter 3 - Life after The Millionaire Fastlane .
I started coding, in order to be able to build a business and I opened a trading account. more on those later.

Today, a baby entreprenuer's first steps.
I'm working on a business with a friend of mine, the business can't work during Covid but It will be ready right around everything (hopefuly) comes back.
I day traded in the last month or two on a paper-account and made my first 2 real trading days this week.
I will post updates on the buisness and trades in this thread for the sake of accountability, and once I make it, to insipire fledgling entrepreneurs like I'm now.

Near Future
I plan to quit my job as soon as day trading becomes vaiable and provides around 50% or more of my income. that's no money but
It will "buy" me tens of hours of "free" time every week, and that is worth it to me, because I can utilize this time to develop means to actually
provide value and get paid for it. I plan to make day trading a strong vehicle for wealth generation along with buisness ventures.

Thank you for reading my story, and I hope you stay for the journey, either way, Lets Go!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
First Update:
1612547508121.png

First ever real trading day, I could have done 3x tha't but I was really happy with that, as I should have been, it took me around 40 minutes (thats 4 days worth of work for me)

1612547531857.png

DON'T GET GREEDY - I made 200$ in a few minutes but tried to squeeze an extra 30 or so, It went right down and I was at a loss of almost 400$. I rebounced another trade on TDC and made it back to-20$. then I went for quick fixes and got what i deserved. making over 3% should NOT be something I play with, 200$ is more than 3 days worth of work for me, I should not play with that. and I lost tons more.
I see this as a valuable lesson, a humbling one.

I will continue posting everyday I trade from now on + updates on my business.

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
You're trading with 5k?

Dude go hustle.

You can make a grand a day doing stuff like pressure washing or cleaning gutters!
I'm not a US citizen, 6k is 100% of my income for 4 months. it's a lot for me, so much so, that making 100$ or more a day is something to aim for right now, and it's not impossible with 5-6k

Edit - "I'm not a US citizen" as in, those hustles dont exist here, hustles in general aren't really a thing, perhaps there are some, but not at all like in the US

Patty5000

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 3, 2021
I'm a member of this forum for almost 3 months now, it's time for me to share for the sake of accountability.

Goals, gotta have them, right?
I wan't to be free and out poverty, way out of it.
I want to be free to pursue a music carrer (passion) and to live without
constently being limited and occupied with money and financial limitations.

Background, my origin story.
Chapter 1 - army service and where it all began:
I'm 22, been out of army service since march 2019 (it is mendatory and hardly pays anything), which I was drafted for in july 2016, 3 weeks after turning 18.
In the last 3 months of my army service, a friend told me her father is a real estate entrepreneur and
that they have a net worth of tens of millions (of USD also). I was blown away to say the least. I have never
known someone who was even a little bit wealthy, I was kind of obssesed with her father for a few weeks.
I then got into local and and international real estate gurus, which by the way, introduced me into Rich Dad Poor Dad and
the world of self help. well long story short - even though I was highly motivated and probably spent hunderds of
hours studying real estate, real estate is no poor men's business around here (it takes over 7 years of 100% of my salay to
afford the down payment, 25%, of my lousy apartment).
TL-DR - got out of the military, tried real estate with no money, failed.

Chapter 2 - sales, sales, sales and a self-help "addiction":
It was right around a month or so after I was out of the military when I realised I have no chance of getting into real estate just yet,
that's when I got deeper into self-help and read about "sales being the most valuable skill an entreprenuer needs, that a person needs".
Sales is about as far as it gets from my personallity, but that's the challenge right? that's where me and my
self-development rise above the commoners, right?

Well, after diving hard into 4-5 sales books I tried a cold-calling sales job, I tried a face-to-face sales job and I even traveled overseas
(which cost me a fortune) to try sales there - I will be back to it in a moment. first, I wanna mention I dove real deep into self-help and almost
was a self-help junkie for most of 2019 (from RDPD to think and grow rich to bob proctor and the law of attraction to various other self-help gurus).
I got into a job as a clerk for a transporation company, which pays around 18K usd a year, 6 days a week (around 60$ a day) and that's when I heared of the opportunity to
sell overseas, I planned and arranged everthing for several months.

everything flopped and my belief in myself and the world dropped hard. I got back to my country in
dec 19' right before COVID, and I was back in the clrek job (which I still work at).
since then I got really skeptic of self-help and only got back to it thank to TMF which I read becuase it was
recommended by many unrelated actual entreprenuers I know of from YouTube and the internet.
all throught 2020 up to around October, when I picked up TMF , I prepared to go to University which I always loathed but I
"came to terms with" because I was really lost and lost all faith in the world and in myself. (I almost went full slowlane, never go full slowlane).
All I did was writing songs, playing and passing time, trying to focus on a music carrer which is a long-long-shot with no capital or connections.
TMF brought me back to life, back to dreaming of controlling my life and future, I choose to focus during those years to be able to do whar I really want later.
TL-DR - I really got into self-help and tried sales, it didn't work out. then I found The Millionaire Fastlane .

Chapter 3 - Life after The Millionaire Fastlane .
I started coding, in order to be able to build a business and I opened a trading account. more on those later.

Today, a baby entreprenuer's first steps.
I'm working on a business with a friend of mine, the business can't work during Covid but It will be ready right around everything (hopefuly) comes back.
I day traded in the last month or two on a paper-account and made my first 2 real trading days this week.
I will post updates on the buisness and trades in this thread for the sake of accountability, and once I make it, to insipire fledgling entrepreneurs like I'm now.

Near Future
I plan to quit my job as soon as day trading becomes vaiable and provides around 50% or more of my income. that's no money but
It will "buy" me tens of hours of "free" time every week, and that is worth it to me, because I can utilize this time to develop means to actually
provide value and get paid for it. I plan to make day trading a strong vehicle for wealth generation along with buisness ventures.

Thank you for reading my story, and I hope you stay for the journey, either way, Lets Go!
Keep going man you'll get there! I haven't gotten around to reading the book yet but I will soon.

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
1612803830433.png
Day started real nice with CLNE, where I made 92$ pretty quickly, I waited long for another good position, I got a bit greedy with it and didn't closed it in time, so i lost about 20$ there. next I went for 2 trades on OCGN and earned a total of 73.
If I didnt play it safe on OCGN I could of easly make 5 times that, at least, but I'm trying to go baby steps and not try to go for the moon every single day as I'm quite literaly just starting out.
anyway, stay tuned for the greens and the reds of this fastlane journey of mine. thank you!

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
1612901490161.png
I looked for a quick 1.2% today. 1.2% because it is roughly what I need to hit my goal for this month as of now. quick because I got back from work with 70 min to trade till markets close, and I don't want to stick it for the last 30 min anyway + I was not following what was happening so I decided to go for a quick green.
evntualy made 1.56% in two quick trades on TLRY. for 60$ then 30$.

a few words-
I know it might seem extremely pointless to earn those amounts for some of you in the US for example, but I hope this thread will become a beacon of light for fastlaners to come showing how nothing turns to tons over time with dedication to process. It might also end up as a spectacular failure but that's just another part of the journey to success. anyway - thank you for joining me on it :)

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
1612972177870.png
10.2.21 a very red day
I honestly don't know what got to me today, and that is what scares me the most. I feel like I need to go back to trading on a paper account as my losing days are way to deep into my account balance and I don't seem to figure out why just yet. so I might not be posting for a while about trades but I do hope I will be back to it soon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...