The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The IT everyone talks about

Jamiethion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 6, 2017
California
Hello everyone I am a father who doesn't want to be a disappointment or set bad habits that could damage our future. Well I was told "get a job, go to school, eat your veggies, and don't get those girls pregnant." not in that particular order. Laid off, broke as ever, and over acting like something will come around that will make everything alright. I have talent, skill, and the desire to change my life. The only things I lack to make dreams a reality is getting my foot in the door and guidance. I have vowed to never let others determine my destiny. I have been following this forum for a couple months and finally decided to join. Overall I want to build a team that is well managed and not afraid of getting out of their comfort zone. A while back I told myself "Sometimes to get what you've never had you have to do somethings you have never done.'

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bitsinmyblood

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 29, 2017
Washington State, USA
Hello everyone I am a father who doesn't want to be a disappointment or set bad habits that could damage our future. Well I was told "get a job, go to school, eat your veggies, and don't get those girls pregnant." not in that particular order. Laid off, broke as ever, and over acting like something will come around that will make everything alright. I have talent, skill, and the desire to change my life. The only things I lack to make dreams a reality is getting my foot in the door and guidance. I have vowed to never let others determine my destiny. I have been following this forum for a couple months and finally decided to join. Overall I want to build a team that is well managed and not afraid of getting out of their comfort zone. A while back I told myself "Sometimes to get what you've never had you have to do somethings you have never done.'

Welcome. Like so many of us, you were fortunate enough to have been guided to the slowlane - lots better than the sidewalk! Congrats on your evolution.

May I ask you what took you so long? Examining what delayed this action may be a valuable lesson as you move forward. Was there a cost/benefit analysis? PEDAL TO THE METAL!!

Jamiethion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 6, 2017
California
To be honest it was me who delayed my progression, my complacent behaviors and lack of trust in my visions is the reason for not getting what I wanted since a child. I can't blame anyone else, however the people in my circle always seemed interested in making it happen but when it was time to do the work needed and apply the funds everyone got cold feet including myself. Comfort zones are the ego's scare tactic I guess. Thanks for helping me dig a bit deeper.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
welcome.

but i dont get how I can help you.

are seeking advice? if so, whats your issue?

or was this just a "hello this is me", which is totally fine.

i just wanted to ask since I like to get straight to the point.

bitsinmyblood

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 29, 2017
Washington State, USA
To be honest it was me who delayed my progression, my complacent behaviors and lack of trust in my visions is the reason for not getting what I wanted since a child. I can't blame anyone else, however the people in my circle always seemed interested in making it happen but when it was time to do the work needed and apply the funds everyone got cold feet including myself. Comfort zones are the ego's scare tactic I guess. Thanks for helping me dig a bit deeper.

A long way of describing fear. Overriding the instinctual behavior of putting fear in the driver's seat is liberating. Try it :) PEDAL TO THE METAL!

Jamiethion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 6, 2017
California
welcome.

Hello and thanks for asking. IDK is a crap answer. I need advice with planning and ways to generating income. Also tips on how to create a team that can get results would be very helpful. Just out of curiosity do you manufacture vape cartridges?

Jamiethion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 6, 2017
California
A long way of describing fear. Overriding the instinctual behavior of putting fear in the driver's seat is liberating. Try it :) PEDAL TO THE METAL!
Thank you that mf still wants to backseat drive. But I can't let that happen.

Jamiethion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 6, 2017
California
welcome.

Well for starters do you need any help with any projects? Just figured it can't hurt to ask.

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
I need advice with planning and ways to generating income. Also tips on how to create a team that can get results would be very helpful.
No problem, piece of cake.
1) Planning.
2) Ways to generate income.
3) Creating a team that can get results.

Skip items 1 thru 3. If you haven't read TMF , then do so. Find a "NEED" and fill it. Repeat. ;) The rest will follow.

Welcome to the forum, and Best wishes!

Jamiethion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 6, 2017
California
Do you have an actual idea that you want to turn into a business?
Yes I do, I want to sell turnkey properties to the mmj industry. I have the materials need and the builders. The only problem is I have never done it before so approach would be my biggest concern. Anyone here knowledgeable with turnkeys?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.