Jamiethion
New Contributor
Hello everyone I am a father who doesn't want to be a disappointment or set bad habits that could damage our future. Well I was told "get a job, go to school, eat your veggies, and don't get those girls pregnant." not in that particular order. Laid off, broke as ever, and over acting like something will come around that will make everything alright. I have talent, skill, and the desire to change my life. The only things I lack to make dreams a reality is getting my foot in the door and guidance. I have vowed to never let others determine my destiny. I have been following this forum for a couple months and finally decided to join. Overall I want to build a team that is well managed and not afraid of getting out of their comfort zone. A while back I told myself "Sometimes to get what you've never had you have to do somethings you have never done.'
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
