The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Forum's Thoughts on Veganism?

What diet to you consume?

• Omnivore (everything)

Votes: 74 86.0%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Pescetarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegan

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Fruitarian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm going to side with millions of years of evolution on this one. Meat all day. Delicious.

Just because one CAN get around evolutionary biology doesn't mean everyone should HAVE to.

I'm perfectly happy with anyone wanting to do whatever they like with their own lives. Pushing those views on people who are perfectly happy doing what evolution has specialized them to do is ridiculous though.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY

croman

not a humanoid(wage-slave)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 23, 2013
Steel Town Canada
http://whfoods.org

My wife and I have been following this book for 3 years now but with every meal I add 40-50 grams of protein and she adds for herself 15+ grams of protein. Organic protien(meats and fish)

This book lays out a 4 week daily meal plan too.

Our skin is glowing, everyone compliments our more vibrant youthful vitality look.

I don't have anything to do with this site.

I have followed many body builder diets and other ways of life/eating.

This by far gives me the most energy and vitality and weight control. After the first 2 weeks I was walking around like a retard telling people how good and natural high I felt.lol

Never hungry because you are consuming 100 percent of the nutrients the body requires on a daily basis. This is key

Their cook book is sick. Amazing.

Also Shows you how to properly cook foods to retain all the nutrients. Easy.

Amazing site and book and way of life

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
D

My wife and I have been following this book for 3 years now but with every meal I add 40-50 grams of protein and she adds for herself 15+ grams of protein. Organic protien(meats and fish)

This book lays out a 4 week daily meal plan too.

Our skin is glowing, everyone compliments our more vibrant youthful vitality look.

I don't have anything to do with this site.

I have followed many body builder diets and other ways of life/eating.

This by far gives me the most energy and vitality and weight control. After the first 2 weeks I was walking around like a retard telling people how good and natural high I felt.lol

Never hungry because you are consuming 100 percent of the nutrients the body requires on a daily basis. This is key

Their cook book is sick. Amazing.

Also Shows you how to properly cook foods to retain all the nutrients. Easy.

Amazing site and book and way of life

The site layout is atrocious, but I'll look into the book, thanks!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey everyone. It you have some time read this book. It is a fascinating look at how we evolved. Yes, there are chapters about agriculture and domestication of animals. It makes me think that even if we started over in 5000 BC with the same knowledge that we have now, we would still end up in the same place today.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0062316095/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Hey everyone. It you have some time read this book. It is a fascinating look at how we evolved. Yes, there are chapters about agriculture and domestication of animals. It makes me think that even if we started over in 5000 BC with the same knowledge that we have now, we would still end up in the same place today.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0062316095/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

Finished this book just recently! It was a great read, highly recommended to everyone and anyone, even learnt a few business lesssons.

Developmental

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Oct 10, 2014
Nottingham, UK
the biggest problem I have with the vegan/veggie argument that "meat is murder" is that those animals only exist because we plan on eating them at some point.

If the entire world went vegan we wouldn't have cows, pigs and sheep roaming the free world having a wonderful time, they would be extinct. If we didn't farm those animals they wouldn't exist. So is a life on a farm better than no life at all?

I can happily discuss economic/health/environmental pros and cons as there are actual points to be discussed but the second the "meat is murder" point is raised I'll assume that its just the typical vegan bs coming out. Animals eat other animals, its the way the world works, sorry!

Mac

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 10, 2015
The way I see it is, no matter if you're a vegan or whatever, it's supposed to be the biggest trend of 2016. That spells an opportunity for Fastlaners to make money. Create a product for the vegans and they will hand you their money. They're die-hard enthusiasts and will buy products just to prove a point. I'm not saying you should create bullshit products, I'm saying there's a lot of money to be made off of vegans.

Therefore, being a vegan is good for everyone! Just depends on how you look at it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.