The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Fastlane Mastermind

CactusWren

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jan 5, 2008
Arizona
Russ, (or anyone that got Russ' copies at B&P '08)

Do u have electronic copies of the MM info u gave out at B&P '08 in black folders?

I would love for our group to have a copy and we could upload it into our MM forum.

thanks,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Russ, (or anyone that got Russ' copies at B&P '08)

Do u have electronic copies of the MM info u gave out at B&P '08 in black folders?

I would love for our group to have a copy and we could upload it into our MM forum.

thanks,

our group could benefit as well if you would be so generous Russ.

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 2, 2008
I cannot stress how much I recommend anyone with serious ambitions to take part in one of these groups! We had our first meeting last night and it was great and very helpful!

However, I think I was the only one there that hadn't read Rich Dad, Poor Dad! :)

Sign?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I cannot stress how much I recommend anyone with serious ambitions to take part in one of these groups! We had our first meeting last night and it was great and very helpful!

However, I think I was the only one there that hadn't read Rich Dad, Poor Dad! :)

Sign?

heres_your_sign.jpg

Glad to hear you all are getting something going!

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 2, 2008
Haha I didn't see this until now :) I plan on reading it after I read outliars :)

Knowledge Kick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 16, 2009
New Jersey
I just recently noticed the E-Biz group here on the site so I joined in. Is there already a group doing teleconferencing focused on E-Business? If so, I'd def like to sit in and participate as much as possible. If not, we should definitely start one. People could give eachother tips on SEO, etc. to make sure that everyone was getting the full potential out of their sites. Everyone could discuss certain problems or obstacles that they're having with their current projects. They could ask the other members of the group for suggestions. For instance, if they like the layout of their site. If they think something should be worded differently. Basically just a meeting where everyone attending can help eachother in whatever way possible even if it's offering advice or an opinion on someone elses site from a casual visitors viewpoint. Is there already a group? Can we make one? Let me know please.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Just a bump for those new folks that may not be aware of mastermind groups.

Many of the top contributers to this forum have mastermind meeting weekly or bimonthly and I have yet to hear from one that has not greatly benefited from their mastermind group.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Our group is going. While were down to 3 active members, we still call twice a month.

Barry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 27, 2011
Jamaica
Is this still group still active?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
This one goes on rarley, another still runs very strong. I suggest starting a new one like MJ suggested.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.