The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The end of asking for new ideas?

Idea threads

Igor957

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 16, 2012
Brazil
I was reading the latest post of MJ about the new ChatGPT and got some impressive results in a vary different subjects. But there is one thing that new people are always asking for and posting about in this forum, which are business ideias. Maybe this can help you guys in finding something interesting.

You can ask the AI something simple like "Give me 20 business ideias". But the most impressive is that you can go much much more deeper in your questions. What about "Give me 20 business ideas in the fashion industry". Or "Give me 20 business ideias in the ecommerce fashion industry".

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-07 at 09.33.45.jpeg
The possibilities are endless. Remember to validate the ideias, though from a first glance all of the ones I saw were perfectly actionable. The more specific and clear you ask, the more specific the answer.

Bonus:

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-07 at 09.29.56.jpeg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fastlane_boy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Nov 14, 2022
india
I was reading the latest post of MJ about the new ChatGPT and got some impressive results in a vary different subjects. But there is one thing that new people are always asking for and posting about in this forum, which are business ideias. Maybe this can help you guys in finding something interesting.

You can ask the AI something simple like "Give me 20 business ideias". But the most impressive is that you can go much much more deeper in your questions. What about "Give me 20 business ideas in the fashion industry". Or "Give me 20 business ideias in the ecommerce fashion industry".
The possibilities are endless. Remember to validate the ideias, though from a first glance all of the ones I saw were perfectly actionable. The more specific and clear you ask, the more specific the answer.

Bonus:

great perspective , i think this is good to get some idea, we can even ask it like "Give me some pain Problem's In X industry" and then we can run our mind on those problems

but, as it's not connected to the internet and pulling data till 2021 only , we can rely for brainstorming only

Attachments

• Screenshot (87).png
    Screenshot (87).png
    125 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content