So yeah I've been interested in entrepreneurship for a while but I'm not sure what to focus completely on, there's so many different businesses. Originally I wanted to learn to code but after looking through this forum it seems that isn't a good idea, instead that I should learn marketing and sales. My main issue is figuring out what to focus on, how would you suggest I go about this?
Right now I'm basically a wantrepreneur and I want to begin taking action as soon as possible so I don't end up in the slowlane like everyone else.
How do you figure out what kind of business to start? What niche?
I really appreciate any responses thank you
Right now I'm basically a wantrepreneur and I want to begin taking action as soon as possible so I don't end up in the slowlane like everyone else.
How do you figure out what kind of business to start? What niche?
I really appreciate any responses thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
