I still remember the moment I decided to read and googled things like "how to be financially free" or "entrepreneurship 101"
....long story short. That's how I found The Millionaire Fastlane.
All my decisions on life are based on principles of TMF and it will forever affects me:
....long story short. That's how I found The Millionaire Fastlane.
All my decisions on life are based on principles of TMF and it will forever affects me:
- Instead of wasting your time on 9-6 Job, It opened my eyes that there's more to life than by just punching your time card.
- Instead of spending money on sh*t things that I don't really need, It taught me to be disciplined and treating your money as soldiers.
- Instead of wasting my time on bitches or relationshits which holds me back, I learned to say NO! and value my time more. Spend it only with the right people.
- Instead of getting drunk with buddies on FRIDAY night after work, I rather use the time to improve my areas which I needed to improve.
- Instead of getting envious on my friend's fake lifestyle posts on Facebook, I learned not to give a F*ck on those silly things.
- Instead of belittling my circumstances because I lived in a third world country (Philippines), I used it as a fuel and see more opportunities I needed to offer in my country.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
