- Joined
- Mar 31, 2022
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$320
$320
User Power: 117%
MJ DeMarco just posted one for the best investment and I posted.
I want to try, What is the worst investment people have ever made that they regret?
I must say for me, it's my 4 year college degree program at a public university. I put in all that money, all that effort, all that time. Got nothing out of it. Never once did I get a job that fits my bachelor's degree in finance in this whole country. I applied to all the entry levels and corporate office work for Fortune 1000 in my home state and surrounding states, but all I got was decline emails or no replies. Yeah, they called me a loser because I tried hundreds of thousands of business jobs over 17 years after college and got none. Tried direct, tried staffing agencies, tried referrals, tried services, tried all online job sites that ever existed in the world...... After spending tens of thousands on college degree, I got nothing in return, NOTHING!!!!!
Used to be angry... no more. I finally realized corporate jobs are not meant to be, that I'm meant to be a business owner, not to listen to managers all day. I'm going to show the whole country who's boss. I may be old, but I still have time to make it. I'm gonna make it big and make the whole country look bad. Everybody will be working jobs driving their luxury cars and eating out, but they cannot afford true luxury NEVER EVER. I'm going to become a multi millionaire and gonna shop at Neiman Marcus while everybody else shops at dinky Nordstrom and Macy's.
Yeah, I'm upset. 17 years of poverty due to no job, working in retail and banks getting abused by bad customers and dealing with bad coworkers all day. F*ck THIS!!! I've had it!!! I quit retail recently. On my own, as always. Am taking a few classes online for entrepreneurship and other topics of my interest and I have read all of DeMarco's books and online info. Just taking some time to better care for myself.
Feel free to comment.
Jae Lee
I want to try, What is the worst investment people have ever made that they regret?
I must say for me, it's my 4 year college degree program at a public university. I put in all that money, all that effort, all that time. Got nothing out of it. Never once did I get a job that fits my bachelor's degree in finance in this whole country. I applied to all the entry levels and corporate office work for Fortune 1000 in my home state and surrounding states, but all I got was decline emails or no replies. Yeah, they called me a loser because I tried hundreds of thousands of business jobs over 17 years after college and got none. Tried direct, tried staffing agencies, tried referrals, tried services, tried all online job sites that ever existed in the world...... After spending tens of thousands on college degree, I got nothing in return, NOTHING!!!!!
Used to be angry... no more. I finally realized corporate jobs are not meant to be, that I'm meant to be a business owner, not to listen to managers all day. I'm going to show the whole country who's boss. I may be old, but I still have time to make it. I'm gonna make it big and make the whole country look bad. Everybody will be working jobs driving their luxury cars and eating out, but they cannot afford true luxury NEVER EVER. I'm going to become a multi millionaire and gonna shop at Neiman Marcus while everybody else shops at dinky Nordstrom and Macy's.
Yeah, I'm upset. 17 years of poverty due to no job, working in retail and banks getting abused by bad customers and dealing with bad coworkers all day. F*ck THIS!!! I've had it!!! I quit retail recently. On my own, as always. Am taking a few classes online for entrepreneurship and other topics of my interest and I have read all of DeMarco's books and online info. Just taking some time to better care for myself.
Feel free to comment.
Jae Lee
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
