What's new

Thanks for giving me my dream back!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

gjgerber

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
5
Location
Sun City AZ
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 20%
Thanks, MJ DeMarco, for giving me my dream back. I found your book on Amazon a few weeks ago and I have been devouring it ever since. Oh how I wish I had read that book 20 years ago. But, the Internet really didn't exist at that point, so my opportunity wouldn't be the same as it is today.

I am 51 years old and have been driving the slowlane my entire life.
  • I went back to school (a degree took my income from $18,000 to $30,000 per year)
  • I invested in a 401-K (two years in the 1990s I spent more in annual, monthly and transaction fees than the investment returned)
  • I believed that if I just worked hard and was a good team player, corporate America would reward me for my loyalty.
Like MJ, I was briefly involved in MLM in the 1990s. I didn't do anything in it, but never regretted the experience. It was among the best business training I received for the money -- and it laid the foundation for my future success in many endeavors.

I am a writer by trade who is a refugee of corporate America. Three years ago, the publication I worked for dropped $650,000 to the bottom line. As the only writer on the magazine, my bonus was a whopping $3,500 on top of my $48,000 salary.

I tried jumping ship to another publishing company, but it folded a little over a year later. That forced me out of my comfort zone into a business that has doubled my income in two short years.

Reading The Millionaire Fastlane has reignited my passion and caused me to look beyond my little Internet publication to see several amazing opportunities before me.

My new goal is to work my buns off for the next five years filling gaping information holes in my industry, then sell my system to a publishing company at the top of the next boom. Or, perhaps, I'll use the system to generate passive income for the rest of my life.

Either way, driving the Fastlane will get me to retirement at least 15 years earlier than i thought it would.

Like MJ, I am an escapee from the Midwest (I grew up in Wisconsin) and have been living in northwest Phoenix for two years.

Reading this book is all part of God's perfect timing -- a plan that took me out of Wisconsin into a new life and a business of my own, and to the point I realize the need to develop a system around the business in order for the company to realize unlimited potential.

There is nothing on earth more liberating than pursuing a dream and being in control of your own destiny -- and nothing more refreshing than hanging out with like-minded dreamers.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu HK.
Ov ot huuf vu ximduni epuvjis 50+ nincis.
Vji nittehi tjuamf ci dmies vjev ov ot piwis vuu mevi vu txovdj gsun vji tmuxmepi vu vji getvmepi.
 
Zua' xsovoph tlommt tasi esi huuf.

Vjev cuul ot e joffip hin, ximduni vu vji gusan :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ximduni piohjcus, nezci xi xomm tii zua ev C&Q op Tduvvtfemi op vji tqsoph! Muwif vji opvsu epf juqi vu dze esuapf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom