The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Telemarketers & A List With Phone Numbers

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Hello Guys,
My brother and I own a wholesaling business here in Phoenix, AZ. We have mastered the game of having telemarketers calling lists we have with phone numbers and addresses we buy from websites that give us this information. We are in the real estate business, so I wanted to see how we can possibly hire more telemarketers to start up a business or two more but we dont know what. Do you guys know what are good ideas ?

We have 5 telemarketers, we can pull lists of home owners by zip codes or cities that give us their cellphone and house numbers, and a solid crm system.

What business would you start or look into if you had these systems in place already ready to rock n roll ?

Thank you very much in advance ! Looking forward your guys responses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just had a telemarketer call me today...

Some A/C place offering a "free inspection" -- yea right. I said, "Sorry, I don't do business with companies who use telemarketing as a lead-generator."

In other words, that business is unlikely a productocracy.

We're so busy and our service is so great we had to hire outbound telemarketers!

Anyhow about the OP's question...

You're basically asking, what business works well with telemarketing as lead generators?

In other words, you're starting with a marketing strategy and trying to strap on a business model to it?

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ

Some A/C place offering a "free inspection" -- yea right. I said, "Sorry, I don't do business with companies who use telemarketing as a lead-generator."

We're so busy and our service is so great we had to hire outbound telemarketers!

You're basically asking, what business works well with telemarketing as lead generators?

In other words, you're starting with a marketing strategy and trying to strap on a business model to it?

Thank you very much for your response MJ that is correct, I basically want to see what works well. I am trying to come up with ideas, maybe being the middle man to start off. Something that doesn’t involve much inventory, like a service company. Our wholesaling business takes about 150-200 calls to get 1 deal. I know there has to be some other type of business that I can apply this telemarketing business model to it.

Wholesaling use to work by doing direct mail, but do to prices and not being able to talk to these home owners we switched it up to cold calling.

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Yes

Yes I am MJ, I was just on the phone with one of the biggest data providers a few days ago and they said, the country runs by data. If you are the data seller you win the game, one example she said is that there is towing companies who provide towing service and they also sell car tags.

In other words, I am trying to see what companies we can sell leads too?

So far I have come up with the following companies to contact to sell these leads

-Insurance companies
-AC units
-Small cellphone companies
-Landscaping business
-Alarm systems
-Emails to real estate agents and brokers (Cold emails to give out an analysis on their home)
-Lenders target people with high rates to refinance their homes

LTL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 16, 2012
Solar is dead, I know that for sure ...

I would have suggested roofing but you probably have that niche already

Who are you using for data ? Feel Free to PM me

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
You obviously know something I don't then. I'd be happy to hear it

I don’t know much about solar, but what ive gathered from casual reading is that the trend is upwards.

Thought it was interesting that you claim the opposite.

Just looking to learn brother! Educate me on your perspective.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.