The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Technological newbie question around becoming a Virtual Assistant (part time)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

rmrpereira

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 9, 2024
Hello I’m wondering whether someone can point me with the right guidance around this question about becoming a virtual assistant: I am going to start really soon being a virtual assistant to a therapist, specifically for booking her sessions as a result of messages she receives asking for a therapy session. She currently receives requests for booking a session via sms, whatsapp, Messenger (her personal and professional profile) as well as her instagram.

What would you consider a more effective or best practise for me to access those messages in those different platforms? I am the person who will be making most or all of the communications from now on regarding book or requentou asked questions.

- Would you suggest that I gain login access to her personal and professional facebook/messenger and instagram and reply directly from those accounts?

- Would you suggest that we create some kind of a new contact address that can easily be accessed from any of those platforms, so that people reach out directly to me?

- Or any other different idea about how to do this more effectively?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion, it is sincerely appreciated

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.