The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need a virtual assistant? I'll help you find one for free :)

Marketing, social media, advertising

fastattack03

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 15, 2013
If you need a Filipino virtual assistant to help you with day-to-day tasks, hit me up with a DM.

I know that it takes some work to sort through 100's of candidates to find the perfect one for your business. And that's exactly why we're here.

Once you message me with your needs, My team and I will get to work. We'll post job listings for you. We'll evaluate the candidates and do some background checks. Once we disqualify some bad applicants, we're gonna schedule interviews. Then, we'll pick the top 3 candidates for you. We'll send all the details including:
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • Interviews
And all the other details needed.

What's the catch? Just message me with some feedback. That's all we need. :)

P.S. We're offering this free service to 3-5 people only. Not selling anything here but we need to test our service.

If this post is not allowed, I sincerely apologize and will remove the post asap.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
Not selling anything here but we need to test our service. So, if you're looking to hire a Filipino virtual assistant to help you with day-to-day tasks, hit me up with a DM.

I know that it takes some work to sort through 100's of candidates to find the perfect one for your business. And that's exactly why we're here.

Once you message me with your needs, My team and I will get to work. We'll post job listings for you. We'll evaluate the candidates and do some background checks. Once we disqualify some bad applicants, we're gonna schedule interviews. Then, we'll pick the top 3 candidates for you. We'll send all the details including:
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • Interviews
And all the other details needed.

What's the catch? Just message me with some feedback. That's all we need. :)

P.S. We're offering this free service to 3-5 people only.

If this post is not allowed, I sincerely apologize and will remove the post asap.
Hell, I'll bite. I love outsourcing and I've had good experiences with virtual assistants in the past.

Shoot me a pm! I'd be glad to help out.

fastattack03

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 15, 2013
Hi, guys! I just want to share my convo with @Ika about hiring virtual assistants. Hope you guys find it useful. If you have questions, just let me know and I'll answer here.

BTW, I'm looking for 1-3 more people who need to find Filipino virtual assistants. Please post here or send me a DM! :)

They can help with:
- writing content
- social media management
- wordpress/shopify management
- customer support
- data entry
etc

I'm a webdesign & webdeveloping freelancer. I need a VA that has understandings and skills in those fields.
For example, if I want to delegate a task, but it takes me longer to explain what to do than doing it by myself, it does not make sense for me.

I'll give you a tip, the trick to easy outsourcing is recording yourself with a screen recorder. Do it like how you usually do it. It doesn't have to be perfect. You don't have to put audio if you don't want to. Just show it step-by-step. Then let the VA do it one time, evaluate and improve the mistakes. In no time, you have someone working on all tasks on your plate so you can focus on better things. Making more $$$$ :)

Do I "have" one VA that I work with all the time? Or do we go out and find a new VA for every specific job posting?

For web design tasks only, I suggest 1-2. I don't hire a different person for every task - unless it's a specialty. Let me explain, a general VA that's good with social media isn't necessarily good with content writing. So, if you're hiring for those two different jobs, you should hire 2 instead of one (unless the guy/girl is good with both).

How do I pay him? Is it a fixed price per month? Or do I pay him per hour?

Pay him per hour. Use a tool like hubstaff, upwork, or other alternatives. I use hubstaff for my team because i find them outside of upwork. You can use upwork if you want but you have to pay them 20% or something.

Edit: you can also pay per project. for example you just need 1 article per week and you can pay 5-$20 for that. if it's per project, you need to clearly define the results you're expecting.

How much would a VA like that cost per hour? If his hourly pay is higher than mine, there wouldn't be a point in doing this at this point in time...

A Filipino VA designer would cost around $3-8 per hour (beginner to intermediate). That's the market price that I've observed, not something I push or demand to my VA's. Trick to finding the proper rate is to ask them during interview "how much did you earn in your previous job?" this is much better question than "how much would you like to get paid" because they'll pump the price up. Of course, you want to pay as low as possible but still fair to the other guy. So, negotiate.

Since you do have a lot of experience in this, what is the best use for a VA?
Is it better to work with him like a freelancer (an expert) - outsource the whole work to him?
Or is it better to work with him like an assistant or intern - outsource the repeated, easy stuff to him?

I do both. Freelance and full-time. Freelance if I need something done quickly and for a short time. Full-time if I want the VA to stay with me for a long time. I can train him/her and they'll grow with the company. This is how you build loyal soldiers for your business ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
@fastattack03 was really helpfull in finding someone fitting my quite abstract job description - and he did it really fast (4 days).
Plus he could answer all of my questions, no matter how basic or how advanced they were.

Right now I'm talking to one and am about to start our first project - I will keep you updated.

Once it's all finished, I will come back and write a longer review of his work, right now I don't have time (hopefully that changes with a VA haha).
~ Ika

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.