The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tai Lopez Love at the 10X growth conference.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
LIVE Tai Lopez 10x Training Growth Conference

I am NOT a fan of Mr. Lopez ..... but I think there is value in this presentation. For me it's not what the man is selling but how he sells it and his strategies which he's actually not showcasing. Watch and learn. You can't deny that he's VERY good at what he does (In the GURU category). I don't love or hate him but I believe you can learn from every successful person.

Understand people who saw him live at the 10X Growth Con paid up to $10,000.00 to be there. You're watching for free. You have to wonder if Grant will ever host another 10X event, but that's another thread. Thanks enjoy. All the best!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

I am NOT a fan of Mr. Lopez ..... but I think there is value in this presentation. For me it's not what the man is selling but how he sells it and his strategies which he's actually not showcasing. Watch and learn. You can't deny that he's VERY good at what he does (In the GURU category). I don't love or hate him but I believe you can learn from every successful person.

Understand people who saw him live at the 10X Growth Con paid up to $10,000.00 to be there. You're watching for free. You have to wonder if Grant will ever host another 10X event, but that's another thread. Thanks enjoy. All the best!
What value did you find in his presentation? Can you write it out in 3 sentences?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

I am sure there is value but too much deliberation in selling personal brand as a guru with “shortcuts”. Cinematic exploitation of audience anticipation before delivering a simple point.

Smell like Robert Kiyosaki. Spinning books and books of stories tell you to build business and invest in cash paying assets. “My rich friends told me not to share so much and its good to keep poor people poor”...

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
What value did you find in his presentation? Can you write it out in 3 sentences?
Number one be a "General" and don't pretend to be grinding soldier.
Invest in a team.
Hang out ONLY with people of high value. (The Fastlane Forum).
Focus, grow, rinse and repeat.
Be the brand. Get a decent web page. Monetize your ideas.
Understand your weaknesses and strengths.
Master public speaking.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
I am sure there is value but too much deliberation in selling personal brand as a guru with “shortcuts”. Cinematic exploitation of audience anticipation before delivering a simple point.

Smell like Robert Kiyosaki. Spinning books and books of stories tell you to build business and invest in cash paying assets. “My rich friends told me not to share so much and its good to keep poor people poor”...
You can dislike Tai (I can certainly understand why you would) but I try see the value in what every successful person has achieved and how they have achieved it. I personally am not a big fan of Elon Musk but you have to give him credit for his achievements (impressive). I may not like a person but that does not mean they have nothing of value to offer to you.
Robert is one such example. Not a big fan of the guy. Robert is too much of a "end of the world" guy for me. Yes there will always be a downturn in the economy but history shows that it's NEVER permanent. "Even a broken clock is right twice a day."
But "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" regardless of all the controversy has some real value in it for anyone who has no clue as to how successful people think. BTW he sold 40 million copies so that alone should be inspirational.
Poor people are poor because they keep doing what poor people do. Rich people are rich because they keep doing what rich people do. I don't believe anyone is keeping them down.
I am not a person that believes in scarcity in anything.
When Robert says, “My rich friends told me not to share so much and its good to keep poor people poor” it's a set up. Seeing as he is in the self improvement information selling business.
Like rich people not sharing information makes any difference anymore. All the information is readily available (mostly for free) here online and in very cheap books like MJ's and a multitude of others. Thanks

Silverfox148

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Apr 17, 2017
Interesting, while doing chores yesterday I was listening to different "be an entrepreneur" gurus, the Rich Dad/ Poor Dad guy and John from Bulldog Mindset.

I actually agree with the overall message from both , you definitely want to be in control of your own future, always, even in non pandemic times. I was struck by how much fear they both use to drive you into their own solution/sales funnels, different types of fear. This is the distinguishing part for me as to whether to take the guru seriously these days, as a parent I can tell you fear is very powerful for getting children to do things, but ultimately you can't build a foundational base on it, it's external motivation.

You have to build a stable foundation first, that foundation is underpinned by character , character takes years of painstaking work to build. There are no shortcuts.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
You can dislike Tai (I can certainly understand why you would) but I try see the value in what every successful person has achieved and how they have achieved it. I personally am not a big fan of Elon Musk but you have to give him credit for his achievements (impressive). I may not like a person but that does not mean they have nothing of value to offer to you.
Robert is one such example. Not a big fan of the guy. Robert is too much of a "end of the world" guy for me. Yes there will always be a downturn in the economy but history shows that it's NEVER permanent. "Even a broken clock is right twice a day."
But "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" regardless of all the controversy has some real value in it for anyone who has no clue as to how successful people think. BTW he sold 40 million copies so that alone should be inspirational.
Poor people are poor because they keep doing what poor people do. Rich people are rich because they keep doing what rich people do. I don't believe anyone is keeping them down.
I am not a person that believes in scarcity in anything.
When Robert says, “My rich friends told me not to share so much and its good to keep poor people poor” it's a set up. Seeing as he is in the self improvement information selling business.
Like rich people not sharing information makes any difference anymore. All the information is readily available (mostly for free) here online and in very cheap books like MJ's and a multitude of others. Thanks
I don’t dislike them. I think they deserve less attention than they do. For two reasons.

1) Fluff to substance ratio is too high.

2) Selling high premium courses

Very few people not regret buying those high premium courses.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
Interesting, while doing chores yesterday I was listening to different "be an entrepreneur" gurus, the Rich Dad/ Poor Dad guy and John from Bulldog Mindset.

I actually agree with the overall message from both , you definitely want to be in control of your own future, always, even in non pandemic times. I was struck by how much fear they both use to drive you into their own solution/sales funnels, different types of fear. This is the distinguishing part for me as to whether to take the guru seriously these days, as a parent I can tell you fear is very powerful for getting children to do things, but ultimately you can't build a foundational base on it, it's external motivation.

You have to build a stable foundation first, that foundation is underpinned by character , character takes years of painstaking work to build. There are no shortcuts.
Fear is probably the most powerful human motivator (take a look at what is currently going on in the world) That is neither good or bad, it just is. Your reaction to fear can either be good or bad.

Success, most of the GURUS wont tell you this, is a highly individual thing. Now, maybe they are not aware of that or maybe they don't want you to be aware of that because they need you to buy into what they are selling as success (Lamborghini's, big houses etc. etc.). Jim Rohn was an exception he actually stated that YOU define what you believe is success. He said, "If your goal is to build a cabin in the woods and feed the squirrels every day and you manage to reach that goal, YOU are a success!" I agree with him 100%. What success means to me is different than what success means to MJ or just about everyone else. Again YOU define what it is to be successful for yourself.
I want to be successful in ALL aspects of my life financially, spiritually, intellectually, health, socially etc. What is the point of focusing one aspect of success and sacrificing the rest?
When I look at "successful" people I look at the complete person and judge them that way.
For instance Ben Mallah — the $250,000,000 Real Estate Mogul obviously he's financially successful but look at the guy, I don't think he is going to enjoy his wealth very long and I would not trade my health for his health for all the money on earth.
Sylvester Stallone net worth $500 million on the other hand is a much better example of a successful man and one heck of an example of what it means to "make it". But again your own measure of success is what matters and hitting your own goals is what defines success and only you can define that. Thanks

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
welcome to the forum tai, we have an introduction section

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
I don’t dislike them. I think they deserve less attention than they do. For two reasons.

1) Fluff to substance ratio is too high.

2) Selling high premium courses

Very few people not regret buying those high premium courses.
Buyer beware. I personally never spent a penny on his material. I have not seen any real verified,"I took Tai Lopes's course and I became a success" stories out there.
In the end there is no substitute for just getting out there, doing it and learning as you go. I believe everyone is an investment manager, the question is what are you investing in? Thanks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.