Hi All! My name is Shelby and this is my first post to this forum in hopes to find knowledge on this subject. Im not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I currently own a swimwear line called Leila Swimwear and hand make all of the suits myself. For a while now I have wanted to add tags to my pieces for a more professional look. I want to go the "tagless" route and print my tags right onto my swimwear. I have no experience in this area and cant find the best solution. I think the solution is either screen printing or a purchased heat press label. But how some almost have a shiny foil effect is beyond me! I have attached links below for examples. I would be printing onto a fabric blend of 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex. Thanks for your time I truly appreciate any help!!
LINK TO IMAGES : https://postimg.org/gallery/22q0rgv0s/
LINK TO IMAGES : https://postimg.org/gallery/22q0rgv0s/
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
