The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tag Printing Onto Garment

Sh3lby311

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2016
Hi All! My name is Shelby and this is my first post to this forum in hopes to find knowledge on this subject. Im not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I currently own a swimwear line called Leila Swimwear and hand make all of the suits myself. For a while now I have wanted to add tags to my pieces for a more professional look. I want to go the "tagless" route and print my tags right onto my swimwear. I have no experience in this area and cant find the best solution. I think the solution is either screen printing or a purchased heat press label. But how some almost have a shiny foil effect is beyond me! I have attached links below for examples. I would be printing onto a fabric blend of 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex. Thanks for your time I truly appreciate any help!!

LINK TO IMAGES : https://postimg.org/gallery/22q0rgv0s/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi All! My name is Shelby and this is my first post to this forum in hopes to find knowledge on this subject. Im not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I currently own a swimwear line called Leila Swimwear and hand make all of the suits myself. For a while now I have wanted to add tags to my pieces for a more professional look. I want to go the "tagless" route and print my tags right onto my swimwear. I have no experience in this area and cant find the best solution. I think the solution is either screen printing or a purchased heat press label. But how some almost have a shiny foil effect is beyond me! I have attached links below for examples. I would be printing onto a fabric blend of 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex. Thanks for your time I truly appreciate any help!!

LINK TO IMAGES : https://postimg.org/gallery/22q0rgv0s/
I suggest that heat press labels would be the way to go. They are definitely available in gold or silver foil should you want to add a touch of class. Foil might not be transferable in fine enough detail to print compliant labels direct, so you need to check with suppliers regarding their technical ability. Let me know if you need to locate suppliers and I will PM a link or links to you.

You might like to add your name to my list for a preview of my book on labeling and packaging choices designed to help market you private label products. Due out early next year.

Walter

Sh3lby311

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2016
I suggest that heat press labels would be the way to go. They are definitely available in gold or silver foil should you want to add a touch of class. Foil might not be transferable in fine enough detail to print compliant labels direct, so you need to check with suppliers regarding their technical ability. Let me know if you need to locate suppliers and I will PM a link or links to you.

You might like to add your name to my list for a preview of my book on labeling and packaging choices designed to help market you private label products. Due out early next year.

Walter
Thank you so much Walter that is very helpful! Would you mind messaging me with some information on suppliers? Im not sure how to get a conversation started on here. Thanks so much

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.