So far I've been mostly focused around software but the AI agents were a wakeup call to diversify.
So far they've only increased my productivity and an application I had been developing to win back time has worked really well. Now with that time, I've started to apply to generate apps in the Google Playstore. Nonetheless it has been a logistics nightmare with paperwork as an indie developer, and my current job gives me barely enough to sustain myself. With that in mind, I decided to undust a 3D printer I had gathering dust that I bought for fun several years ago and take action. Will be starting a 3D printing side gig to sustain myself while the software starts to gain traction (currently in the identity validation stage, intend to move towards the beta testers after that) until I can sustain myself. It was in the plans anyway a long time ago.
Currently my main market I'm visualizing is events. My country isn't big in industrial development and crime has made drawing attention undesirable. But collector items and gifts are still something available. If necessary I'd consider industrial pieces but I'm still fairly new as 3D printing goes (been mostly into software) so I don't wanna ruin my reputation by making bad products. This week dedicating it to becoming better at 3D printing and generating some samples to offer to contacts and estimate the costs (time, and resources) that it'd take to build every article.
So far they've only increased my productivity and an application I had been developing to win back time has worked really well. Now with that time, I've started to apply to generate apps in the Google Playstore. Nonetheless it has been a logistics nightmare with paperwork as an indie developer, and my current job gives me barely enough to sustain myself. With that in mind, I decided to undust a 3D printer I had gathering dust that I bought for fun several years ago and take action. Will be starting a 3D printing side gig to sustain myself while the software starts to gain traction (currently in the identity validation stage, intend to move towards the beta testers after that) until I can sustain myself. It was in the plans anyway a long time ago.
Currently my main market I'm visualizing is events. My country isn't big in industrial development and crime has made drawing attention undesirable. But collector items and gifts are still something available. If necessary I'd consider industrial pieces but I'm still fairly new as 3D printing goes (been mostly into software) so I don't wanna ruin my reputation by making bad products. This week dedicating it to becoming better at 3D printing and generating some samples to offer to contacts and estimate the costs (time, and resources) that it'd take to build every article.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
