The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Switched track to fastlane this year, happy to be here

snowpl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 20, 2022
Hi,
I’m 30 on Tues, but switched my track into fastlane this year. Bit of my story below.

I’m a Software Developer self taught, always was chasing money and never was enough for me. Wasn’t sure how to make money, as I origin from slow lane family… Now I know it’s not about chasing the money but giving value to others.
In past besides sideline full time job I’ve tried doing some app, getting some financing for it and selling it, failed twice, then during COVID still while keeping my full time contract tried to introduce online workout classes for remote working companies. Only fails…

This year I’ve started a consultant’s agency and it’s slowly progressing, right now I have 4 people hired, my cashflow is improving and the money from the business isn’t bound to my time but I’m investing that money into the company. Got a safe net for about a year and money to overpay mortgage, so I’ll be dropping my contract work at the end of year to fully focus on growing business. I know where I need to get (how many employees) in order to sell the business for money that would be enough for life.

I really enjoy the creation of processes building things from nothing, making jobs and improving people life’s. Still I pay people well and with my company I’m sure that I’ve already improved 3 people life’s significantly. The companies that are using our services are super happy as well, so it’s a perfect win-win :)

From the forum I’d love to connect with other likeminded people, broaden my perspective and see how others are going through the way. I’m usually not that active, so there is a high chance that I’ll be mostly a reader here, but you never now :)

Happy to be here and see you around

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hi,
I’m 30 on Tues, but switched my track into fastlane this year. Bit of my story below.

I’m a Software Developer self taught, always was chasing money and never was enough for me. Wasn’t sure how to make money, as I origin from slow lane family… Now I know it’s not about chasing the money but giving value to others.
In past besides sideline full time job I’ve tried doing some app, getting some financing for it and selling it, failed twice, then during COVID still while keeping my full time contract tried to introduce online workout classes for remote working companies. Only fails…

This year I’ve started a consultant’s agency and it’s slowly progressing, right now I have 4 people hired, my cashflow is improving and the money from the business isn’t bound to my time but I’m investing that money into the company. Got a safe net for about a year and money to overpay mortgage, so I’ll be dropping my contract work at the end of year to fully focus on growing business. I know where I need to get (how many employees) in order to sell the business for money that would be enough for life.

I really enjoy the creation of processes building things from nothing, making jobs and improving people life’s. Still I pay people well and with my company I’m sure that I’ve already improved 3 people life’s significantly. The companies that are using our services are super happy as well, so it’s a perfect win-win :)

From the forum I’d love to connect with other likeminded people, broaden my perspective and see how others are going through the way. I’m usually not that active, so there is a high chance that I’ll be mostly a reader here, but you never now :)

Happy to be here and see you around

Welcome snowpl!​

Mihalsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 10, 2021
Łódź, Poland
Hello Snowpl,

Mike from Łódź here!
Big congrats for what you have achieved so far! Looks like you failed and rose many times - strong you must be.
And (late but still counts!) happy round birthday! Got 30 earlier this year too!

Got a question - imagine we are end of 2023. What will be your achievements then?

BTW, I'm developing processes optimization and consultancy business, got other ideas too and looking for a support/partner. Interested - drop me a PM!

Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...