The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SurgeCall Pay per Call network Reviews?

mikey3times

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jun 21, 2013
Massachusetts
Ok, so I acted like a child. I apologize. Here is what I meant...

You just came in to a community of people and demanded that they give you something. Not once, but twice. You didn’t take the time to introduce yourself or tell us why you NEED something from us. That is not how it works.

How would you feel if some stranger walked into you house and yelled, “I need food!”?

So, try again. Who are you? Why are you interested in pay-per-call? How many websites do you own? What about TFLF are you interested in? Have you read the books? What lane are you in? Where are you from? How did you find this place? What can you offer to the community?

Let us get to know you. Get to know us. Provide some value. THEN ask for help.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
In other words you've come across as being rather rude old chap and that's just not the done thing don't you know.

After all this is not a review site. If your interest lies in affiliate marketing your best bet would be to head over the STM forums. There will be a lot more people there with the knowledge you seek.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

zafseo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2018
Pakistan
Ok, so I acted like a child. I apologize. Here is what I meant...

You just came in to a community of people and demanded that they give you something. Not once, but twice. You didn’t take the time to introduce yourself or tell us why you NEED something from us. That is not how it works.

How would you feel if some stranger walked into you house and yelled, “I need food!”?

So, try again. Who are you? Why are you interested in pay-per-call? How many websites do you own? What about TFLF are you interested in? Have you read the books? What lane are you in? Where are you from? How did you find this place? What can you offer to the community?

Well i am from Pakistan, and i am digital Marketer, Seo Expert, Having 6 years of experience.... Now i want to start ppcall. I don't know about TFLF.
Let us get to know you. Get to know us. Provide some value. THEN ask for help.
opps you feel it. Sorry dude.
I am here to collect information about ppcall business. And i don't want to hurt you. I am in emergency mode. I waste my 3 days. I can start work with surgecalls. but 1st i want to conferem, they are trusted or not. I am not asking for any costly courses from anyone. This time just looking for reviews. And if you can help me in this regard i'll appreciated you. Maybe you don't know about that network like many other folks don't have any idea about this network. So there is not a big issue.
Now i think you know about me as well. And i hope you offer me a drink :rofl:;)
Sorry for inconvenience.
Cheers.

zafseo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2018
Pakistan
In other words you've come across as been rather rude old chap and that's just not the done thing don't you know.

After all this is not a review site. If your interest lies in affiliate marketing your best bet would be to head over the STM forums. There will be a lot more people there with the knowledge you seek.
Oh hello buddy, how are you?
I am not here to do bad things. It was just a confusion, nothing else. I know this is not a review site. But this is a forum. And many people came here and put their efforts to spread knowledge with others, therefore i am also here. And just looking for thoughts of other ppcall marketers about this network.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
But this is a forum. And many people came here and put their efforts to spread knowledge with others, therefore i am also here. And just looking for thoughts of other ppcall marketers about this network.

Yes, you just have the wrong forum if you want lots of information on affiliate marketing.

If you want a free forum then try warriorforum.com. If you want a real forum without all the BS and far higher quality information than warrior then go to stmforum.com. However, unlike this forum where a large percentage of the site is free of charge, you will need to pay to gain access to STM. It is worth the entrance fee however.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.