• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

LANDFILL SurgeCall Pay per Call network Reviews?

Discussion in 'The Landfill' started by zafseo, Nov 3, 2018.

1. zafseo

zafseo PARKED

Rep Bank:
    - $8
    Does Any one Know about surgecall ppcall network? Need Reviews

2. mikey3times

mikey3times Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,733
    upload_2018-11-3_7-41-31.gif

3. zafseo

zafseo PARKED

Rep Bank:
    - $8
    Whats your mean??
    i can't get you. surgecalls is trusted ?

4. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,518
    He's probably referring to your apparent spamming.

5. zafseo

zafseo PARKED

Rep Bank:
    - $8
    i just want reviews about it. I am not here to di shitty spamming. Just for collecting info. So i guess this is not in spamming. Thanks.!

6. mikey3times

mikey3times Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,733
    Ok, so I acted like a child. I apologize. Here is what I meant...

You just came in to a community of people and demanded that they give you something. Not once, but twice. You didn’t take the time to introduce yourself or tell us why you NEED something from us. That is not how it works.

How would you feel if some stranger walked into you house and yelled, “I need food!”?

So, try again. Who are you? Why are you interested in pay-per-call? How many websites do you own? What about TFLF are you interested in? Have you read the books? What lane are you in? Where are you from? How did you find this place? What can you offer to the community?

Let us get to know you. Get to know us. Provide some value. THEN ask for help.

Knugs likes this.
  7. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,918
    In other words you've come across as being rather rude old chap and that's just not the done thing don't you know.

After all this is not a review site. If your interest lies in affiliate marketing your best bet would be to head over the STM forums. There will be a lot more people there with the knowledge you seek.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  8. zafseo

zafseo PARKED

Rep Bank:
    - $8
    opps you feel it. Sorry dude.
    I am here to collect information about ppcall business. And i don't want to hurt you. I am in emergency mode. I waste my 3 days. I can start work with surgecalls. but 1st i want to conferem, they are trusted or not. I am not asking for any costly courses from anyone. This time just looking for reviews. And if you can help me in this regard i'll appreciated you. Maybe you don't know about that network like many other folks don't have any idea about this network. So there is not a big issue.
    Now i think you know about me as well. And i hope you offer me a drink :rofl:;)
    Sorry for inconvenience.
    Cheers.

9. zafseo

zafseo PARKED

Rep Bank:
    - $8
    Oh hello buddy, how are you?
    I am not here to do bad things. It was just a confusion, nothing else. I know this is not a review site. But this is a forum. And many people came here and put their efforts to spread knowledge with others, therefore i am also here. And just looking for thoughts of other ppcall marketers about this network.

10. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,918
    Yes, you just have the wrong forum if you want lots of information on affiliate marketing.

If you want a free forum then try warriorforum.com. If you want a real forum without all the BS and far higher quality information than warrior then go to stmforum.com. However, unlike this forum where a large percentage of the site is free of charge, you will need to pay to gain access to STM. It is worth the entrance fee however.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.