The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Affiliate marketing/Pay per call

Marketing, social media, advertising

Shallen210

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 16, 2014
I been into affiliate marketing for a little bit, and I know its not totally fastlane, but I want to use it as a means to generate money to seed some other ideas i have, and lately I've been running some pay per call campaigns a form of cpa marketing where I get paid a certain amount anytime I get someone to call certain call centers through trackable phone numbers i'm assigned for different companies ex...allstate, adt, directv, etc..

I have been using adwords, and had minimal returns , i was wondering if anyone in AM has any experience in pay per call?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

djax06

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jan 16, 2013
Ya I run PPCall. Been heavily into it for about a year. Successfully on Bing and Adwords, but mainly Adwords.

What's up?

Last edited:

Shallen210

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 16, 2014
Ya I run PPCall. Been heavily into it for about a year. Successfully on Bing and Adwords, but mainly Adwords.

What's up?

Hey, which networks are you using? I am running some campaigns with ringpartner, but i've had issues with payments and calls that should have been considered qualified. and are you using landing pages or direct linking the phone number within the ad? Also, are you doing any offline advertising?

djax06

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jan 16, 2013
I use Ring Partner and Mundo almost exclusively... Neverblue too, but they have weaker offers.

I've never had any payment issues with either so I don't know much about that.

My money makers are direct linked, and minor ones using LP's on Bing. Also testing Facebook extensively this month to see if I can crack it for PPCall. so far not much to show.

I live abroad so no offline for me :)

simba

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 11, 2014
I actually made an account on here to ask you something, djax:
You said you live abroad, I do too, but to register on RingPartner you have to enter a phone number.
Now, I'm fairly new to this stuff and this may seem a bit noob-ish, but what number should I register with?
My normal mobile phone number with the german area code, a Skype-number?
What did you use?

djax06

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jan 16, 2013
I think they just want a phone number to interview you or talk to you before they let you.

I never needed to do it with RP but I did with Mundo, but that was when I was still in Canada so I just used my cell phone.

Just put your Skype number down and I'm sure it won't be an issue. Or just let them know that you're abroad and don't have a phone.

I talk to them exclusively through Skype anyway.

Ron Randall

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2015
I use Ring Partner and Mundo almost exclusively... Neverblue too, but they have weaker offers.

I've never had any payment issues with either so I don't know much about that.

My money makers are direct linked, and minor ones using LP's on Bing. Also testing Facebook extensively this month to see if I can crack it for PPCall. so far not much to show.

I live abroad so no offline for me :)
I'm new here and joined to ask you a question, What course would you recommend for me to learn ppcall?

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I'm new here and joined to ask you a question, What course would you recommend for me to learn ppcall?

its not much different from regular PPC ( Adwords/Bing ) and affiliate marketing

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.