I decided to start learning about AI/ChatGPT more in-depth. I've put about 3-4 hours of study into it and have barely scratched the surface. But I can tell it is a very valuable tool if you know how to use it correctly. I am mostly prompt engineering at the moment. I've been creating documents as practice. Anyone using it in their businesses or want to? What sort of solutions are you looking for?
Anyway, I am going to share a few documents I created. One is on how to grow a Twitter channel, one is how to best perform a job search, and the last is a simple explanation on what IP addresses are and how they work within a network and the internet. They're nothing special but anyone is free to download it and use it. Let me know what you think. Feedback highly encouraged. I also encourage you to post stuff you have made.
~ Dylan
Anyway, I am going to share a few documents I created. One is on how to grow a Twitter channel, one is how to best perform a job search, and the last is a simple explanation on what IP addresses are and how they work within a network and the internet. They're nothing special but anyone is free to download it and use it. Let me know what you think. Feedback highly encouraged. I also encourage you to post stuff you have made.
~ Dylan
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
