The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stop Helping Your Clients...

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
...and start helping their customers.

Don't help your clients "convert" more leads into buyers...help buyers see the value in your client.

You're not turning warm bodies into dollars, you're connecting people in pain to someone with the cure.

When you're client-focused, you only see numbers...X number of leads...X number converted...$X in sales.

When you're customer-focused, you see problems, friction points, and potential solutions for those.

How can I make my clients customers' lives easier? How can I help them understand the value of the solution my client provides?

What do they value the most? price? convenience? Professionalism? Eco-friendliness?

Champion the values of their customers. Put them at the forefront of your efforts.

Solve people's pains, and touch lives by acting "through" your clients.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
If only the clients would understand that as well lol. I'm joking. Sort of.. kind of a good qualifier for who really wants to work together for real results.

I notice current clients send the odd referral my way, people who are disillusioned with paying a bunch of money but getting average results. Then I discover why: they can't be arsed to dive deep into the problem and think clicking a paypal button solves it all.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
If only the clients would understand that as well lol. I'm joking. Sort of.. kind of a good qualifier for who really wants to work together for real results.

I notice current clients send the odd referral my way, people who are disillusioned with paying a bunch of money but getting average results. Then I discover why: they can't be arsed to dive deep into the problem and think clicking a paypal button solves it all.
Yep. Some business owners just don’t care for some reason.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.