The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Stop Helping Your Clients...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

PizzaOnTheRoof

1,000 Miles To Go
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
...and start helping their customers.

Don't help your clients "convert" more leads into buyers...help buyers see the value in your client.

You're not turning warm bodies into dollars, you're connecting people in pain to someone with the cure.

When you're client-focused, you only see numbers...X number of leads...X number converted...$X in sales.

When you're customer-focused, you see problems, friction points, and potential solutions for those.

How can I make my clients customers' lives easier? How can I help them understand the value of the solution my client provides?

What do they value the most? price? convenience? Professionalism? Eco-friendliness?

Champion the values of their customers. Put them at the forefront of your efforts.

Solve people's pains, and touch lives by acting "through" your clients.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 4, 2015
Perth
If only the clients would understand that as well lol. I'm joking. Sort of.. kind of a good qualifier for who really wants to work together for real results.

I notice current clients send the odd referral my way, people who are disillusioned with paying a bunch of money but getting average results. Then I discover why: they can't be arsed to dive deep into the problem and think clicking a paypal button solves it all.

OP
OP
PizzaOnTheRoof

PizzaOnTheRoof

1,000 Miles To Go
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
If only the clients would understand that as well lol. I'm joking. Sort of.. kind of a good qualifier for who really wants to work together for real results.

I notice current clients send the odd referral my way, people who are disillusioned with paying a bunch of money but getting average results. Then I discover why: they can't be arsed to dive deep into the problem and think clicking a paypal button solves it all.
Yep. Some business owners just don’t care for some reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom