The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting my first SMMA business!

HunterN

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 23, 2021
So here we are. I'm tired of my 9-5 job not going anywhere and I want to try something for myself, and what I've been looking very much into is Social Media Marketing Agency. I've been taking Iman Gadzhi's course, and some other readings about Facebook ads, copywriting etc, and hoping I'm soon ready to start reaching out to my first clients. But I'm an overthinker, I feel like I always have to learn more, read more, understand more before doing something.
I've heard a lot about you're only 1 client away from this and that. Financial FREEDOM. But I assume it's a lot more work than what these "courses" tell us, buyers, what it is.

To the others who started something like this (succeeded or not), What is something you wish you knew or that someone else told you when you first started with this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
The client side-- sales, communication, collection, etc, is much more challenging than the actual technical aspects.

Also, you will get rejected. A lot. Just be ready and keep a thick skin without taking it personally.

Do not rely on your first, or any one client, to get you to "financial freedom". Be patient, aim to help, and be ready for it to take longer than you think.

Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.