The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Spanish guy joining the forum after starting TFL

Share your FTE moment...

Agracia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 15, 2019
Hello everybody,

My name is Alejandro, I live in Barcelona, Spain. I am currently working as a sales manager.

39 years old, married, father of two, I invest in mutual funds and crowdlending, so I live on the Slowlane while dreaming of FIRE :)

I have just discovered this forum and hope it will be useful as a mind shifter.

Best regards,

Alex

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Hello Alex, welcome to the forum!

Abrodos

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 25, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
Hola Alex, yo soy también de Barcelona! No estarás en el CDI por casualidad?

Glad to find you here. I've been on the forum for less than two weeks and I've already had some deep paradigm shifts and habit changes!

If you want, we can keep in touch via FB, mail or whatsapp.

David

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Welcome! I find it interesting that there are so many people from Spain and other EU countries who have found this forum and a number of them have started to look outside the EU for their eCommerce ventures.

Whatever you choose to do, I wish you well. You have come to the right place. This forum is a goldmine of knowledge, and you can unearth most of it by using the search facility on the far right end of the top bar.

In fact, reading GOLD threads can open your mind to a new world of entrepreneurship.

Walter

Agracia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 15, 2019

Glad to find you here. I've been on the forum for less than two weeks and I've already had some deep paradigm shifts and habit changes!

David

David
Hi Abrodos,

Nice to meet you. Sorry, no idea what CDI is :-(

I'm 40% into the Millionaire Fastlane and 1 day into the forum and I have indeed noticed a change in the traditional paradigm.

Best regards,
Alex

Agracia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 15, 2019
Welcome! I find it interesting that there are so many people from Spain and other EU countries who have found this forum and a number of them have started to look outside the EU for their eCommerce ventures.

Whatever you choose to do, I wish you well. You have come to the right place. This forum is a goldmine of knowledge, and you can unearth most of it by using the search facility on the far right end of the top bar.

In fact, reading GOLD threads can open your mind to a new world of entrepreneurship.

Walter
Hey Walter,

nice to meet you. You're right about the gold threads. Yesterday I read the experience of a guy (1step) and it was very interesting to see how people share their knowledge without trying to sell you anything :)

Best regards

Alex

Agracia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 15, 2019
Hola Alejandro! Gusto de conocerte,tambien soy nueva en este foro.
Hola Lizzy,

pleased to meet you. It's a very interesting forum (and there's so much to read!!).

Best regards,

Alex

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.