The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Spanish guy joining the forum after starting TFL

Agracia

New Contributor
Oct 15, 2019
Hello everybody,

My name is Alejandro, I live in Barcelona, Spain. I am currently working as a sales manager.

39 years old, married, father of two, I invest in mutual funds and crowdlending, so I live on the Slowlane while dreaming of FIRE :)

I have just discovered this forum and hope it will be useful as a mind shifter.

Best regards,

Alex

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Abrodos

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 25, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
Hola Alex, yo soy también de Barcelona! No estarás en el CDI por casualidad?

Glad to find you here. I've been on the forum for less than two weeks and I've already had some deep paradigm shifts and habit changes!

If you want, we can keep in touch via FB, mail or whatsapp.

David

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Welcome! I find it interesting that there are so many people from Spain and other EU countries who have found this forum and a number of them have started to look outside the EU for their eCommerce ventures.

Whatever you choose to do, I wish you well. You have come to the right place. This forum is a goldmine of knowledge, and you can unearth most of it by using the search facility on the far right end of the top bar.

In fact, reading GOLD threads can open your mind to a new world of entrepreneurship.

Walter

OP
OP
A

Agracia

New Contributor
Oct 15, 2019

Glad to find you here. I've been on the forum for less than two weeks and I've already had some deep paradigm shifts and habit changes!

David

David
Hi Abrodos,

Nice to meet you. Sorry, no idea what CDI is :-(

I'm 40% into the Millionaire Fastlane and 1 day into the forum and I have indeed noticed a change in the traditional paradigm.

Best regards,
Alex

OP
OP
A

Agracia

New Contributor
Oct 15, 2019
Welcome! I find it interesting that there are so many people from Spain and other EU countries who have found this forum and a number of them have started to look outside the EU for their eCommerce ventures.

Whatever you choose to do, I wish you well. You have come to the right place. This forum is a goldmine of knowledge, and you can unearth most of it by using the search facility on the far right end of the top bar.

In fact, reading GOLD threads can open your mind to a new world of entrepreneurship.

Walter
Hey Walter,

nice to meet you. You're right about the gold threads. Yesterday I read the experience of a guy (1step) and it was very interesting to see how people share their knowledge without trying to sell you anything :)

Best regards

Alex

OP
OP
A

Agracia

New Contributor
Oct 15, 2019
Hola Alejandro! Gusto de conocerte,tambien soy nueva en este foro.
Hola Lizzy,

pleased to meet you. It's a very interesting forum (and there's so much to read!!).

Best regards,

Alex

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom