The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Someone Help?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Josh Harmsen

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 9, 2017
Florida, United States of America
I'm looking for a way to easily find new websites on the internet. Not newly-designed, but have been up and running on the internet for about a couple weeks to a couple months. I've been searching online and can't find a successful way to just target new websites. Any ideas?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2011
Boulder, Colorado
WHOIS Search | ICANN WHOIS

Whois has a record of registration dates for domain names.

Whenever I buy a domain name without privacy protection from GoDaddy - these companies find me and send me offers via text message, phone call, email, etc.

They probably have some type of scraper tool to work off of the registration date from this info.

Spam is not fun. But this is what comes to mind.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm looking for a way to easily find new websites on the internet. Not newly-designed, but have been up and running on the internet for about a couple weeks to a couple months. I've been searching online and can't find a successful way to just target new websites. Any ideas?
Let me guess, you are a web developer or hosting affiliate and you want to offer web design or hosting to people who have just registered a domain.

Every time I register a new domain I get a ton of these emails and even some snail mail. It's obviously being done by others so there is an automated way to do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
What’s the minimum amount of skills and knowledge needed to start the course ?
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock