The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Someone here in the forum helped me; perhaps they can help you!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Lou7

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 10, 2023
Hey folks,

First of all, wanna say thanks to everybody here. I've been active here for like 2 weeks and I'm starting to feel at home. The feeling of belonging and helping each other is trully amazing.

With this in mind, I wanna say thanks specially to:
  • @MaximOntheRoad - he helped me reaching a 6% CTR in 3 days with GoogleAds
  • @shubham___3011 - he gave me lots of advices for my landing page and knows how to work with e-books
  • @Andy Black - man, your value is huge. You teaching about failing fast and then iterating it was so precious...
  • @Kevin88660 - thanks for your help with my decision regarding stock options and my future!
And, of course, thanks @MJ DeMarco for the eye opening approach on business. You trully make the world a better place. A place in which one does not deppend on the government or other outside events to make excuses and not improve you life.

I'm starting to really, really enjoy this...

Have a great week everybody!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.