The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Solopreneurs Doing $1M or More...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Yeah, great video from Noah. Damn, he talks fast.

LOL I usually listen to his videos at 2x but this one was so fast I had to slow it down haha. He's been producing some incredibly valuable videos recently. Love these little case studies with all the behind the scenes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I recently discovered Alex West who's behind CyberLeads | Recently Funded Startups Lead Lists

He's now making $600k a year with 3 VAs and one operator and he works on average 2 hours a day.

Here's his website:

His Twitter:

Some interesting videos of his:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtE5BERNGQY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAigd4b9jsA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh17Kbx0QGA
"In your inbox. Every month."

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
I recently discovered Alex West who's behind CyberLeads | Recently Funded Startups Lead Lists

He's now making $600k a year with 3 VAs and one operator and he works on average 2 hours a day.

Here's his website:

His Twitter:

Some interesting videos of his:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtE5BERNGQY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAigd4b9jsA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh17Kbx0QGA
This business makes me cringe.

I'm not hating on the guy. Glad he is making it in life.

But the business he is in, that is what makes me cringe.

There are like several dozen of these startups doing the same thing and they always appear on AppSumo for $69 LTD and it ruin's it for people who are actually trying to reach out, via cold outreach, to these same companies already.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
There are like several dozen of these startups doing the same thing and they always appear on AppSumo for $69 LTD and it ruin's it for people who are actually trying to reach out, via cold outreach, to these same companies already.

He addresses that:

Many agencies must be using these lists!​

• Excellent observation, but no.
• The number of subscribers for the monthly list is still in the 10s!
• That is because I have high prices by design and constantly increase them.

But how - I've seen your revenue!​

• I know, right?!
• Well, most of the revenue comes from the "Done For You" service I offer.
• The newsletter remains small on purpose.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
This business makes me cringe.

I'm not hating on the guy. Glad he is making it in life.

But the business he is in, that is what makes me cringe.

Yes, he has a sucky business model. I can bet 90% of his biz comes from the work he does for people not those stupid newsletters and lists LOL

I’m in the same biz, and we never share lists publically or re-use them for companies. Every lead gen process is custom built.

Also, I saw some his data. And his info isn’t up to date, I know because I have some of the same info in our biz.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Yes, he has a sucky business model. I can bet 90% of his biz comes from the work he does for people not those stupid newsletters and lists LOL

I’m in the same biz, and we never share lists publically or re-use them for companies. Every lead gen process is custom built.

Also, I saw some his data. And his info isn’t up to date, I know because I have some of the same info in our biz.

Like I said above, he's upfront that most of his income comes from the productized service part of the business.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Like I said above, he's upfront that most of his income comes from the productized service part of the business.
So why doesn’t he get rid of the sucky front of his business, which is the public list? His thinking probably goes like “uhhh these guys will be impressed by this list which will convince them to sign up for my DFY service”

Nah — big hitters don’t waste their time.

There are online databases that you can pay for that have much more up to date data about some of the same companies. Getting a list of companies that recently received funding is… a problem that has been solved already.

The entire secret is in knowing how to set up an outbound campaign that generates results. This requires years of sales experience at a high level AND industry experience, since this process differs from industry to industry.

I can set appointments for almost any agency out there. Because I’ve been doing this for 10+ years. It will be slightly more difficult for me to do the same for real estate, for example, since I have little experience of the industry and hence little understanding of what drives people to action.

That’s why I’m not worried about competition. I can tell anyone how I do everything, they won’t be able replicate my results since they lack my experience.

snowday

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Apr 4, 2024
Great story about don't hire until you need to. I feel too many people hire too early and end up shooting themselves in the foot. I feel like this model will become a lot more popular as more and more millennials get into business.

People are finally starting to see that bringing on employee's & government regulation into your business isn't worth the headache. It stinks if your an employee but hey those are the cards you choose.

It's going to be interesting to see that once the next recession happens and jobs collapse again how will the government respond to regulations with hiring employee's and stimulating small business for economic growth.
The recession and pandemic threw alot of people into gig economy and entrepreneurship. Seems to resemble a model of long ago. I say good, we need people invested in what they do.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.