The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Marcel1986

On a trip in the fastlane....
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 8, 2009
World citizen living in Spain / Germany
Thanks Marcel and good to hear. You're proof that we can be both young and seekers of wisdom.

Awesome but please only do it personally 1 on 1 in conversation. Don't be tempted to just share the actual link to my book. Instead, share the link back to this thread so people have to come into this place to discover both this forum and my book.

No, I won't share the link to the book.
I meant as you said in personal 1-1 conversations with people

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018
I see that.

I searched in Google too but couldn't find it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Wow! Thank you. I'll do my best to distribute it equally generously.

I'm curious as hell to know what affected you so much to make such a grand gesture?

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Esquire said:
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant ...
Love the formula. Words to live by .....
Thanks!
It's my pleasure. It's pretty neat. You'll like the book too.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
You're welcome MK and FX. I hope it helps.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
I'm really interested in your book, and I'll have it soon. I used to work as a manager at a pharmaceutical company. In general, I liked my job, but I always wanted to have more (you know, more free time, more money, more independence). Now I'm on maternity leave and have enough time to think everything over. So recently I've started learning web design. As everything comes with practice, I've been learning through building websites mostly for different religious organizations using 10 Best WordPress Themes for Churches and Religious Websites [affiliate link removed]. Of course, I'm in the very beginning of my long way to success and independence, but I hope the change of occupation will give me all I want. And of course, your book and experience will inspire and help me.

I hope it does. Good luck with learning web design, it's great fun. I love building websites myself. I used to build them by hand and that moment of refresh is a gem.

Let me know what you got out of the book when you're finished if you like. I'd love to hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
After reading Bills intro post, I was intrigued to read his book (why not it is for free damn).

The 2x method is a modern approach and angle to what wealth is and gives it a measurable number you can achieve.

I personally found the book a little too detailed because the method was very intuitive and easy to grasp. I can understand if people feel the need to get things explained a little more.

I really recommend the book for everyone trying to get some tangible financial goals.
Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm curious; did you read it or listen to me reading it?

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Just started listening to this audio and one word alone AWESOME, nice production (am definitely listening to it more than once). The intro is badass "can you give me a precise dollar amount", the intro seem to be targeted at me and am glad to be listening to it.
Haha, you're welcome, glad to hear it's resonating with you. Yes, I tried to set very high production values. Thanks for noticing.

Sorry, what do you mean by a precise dollar amount? Either I'm having a senior moment or I'm not grasping the reference.

Happy to answer any questions.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
Hey Bill !

Seems your pdf link is broken ;)

SummerGladness

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Apr 2, 2018
UK
Hi Bill,

Thanks for sharing your story. When I click on the links for the MP3 and PDF it just takes me to a blank google search page, are these still available?

Cheers :clap::

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Hi Bill,

Thanks for sharing your story. When I click on the links for the MP3 and PDF it just takes me to a blank google search page, are these still available?

Cheers :clap::

Hi, thanks and you're welcome. Please read the message posted just above yours on how to get your free copies of my book and audiobook.

Thanks.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Again beautiful thread Bill! I love the scenario where you stood by the door wearing your best outfit and still being optimistic to getting in to the diner party!

After making you an offer you couldn't refuse over PM, let me get to it and I will get back to you like I promise. Again Bill thank you so much, look forward to talking to you more.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
I still have the audiobook in my phone and I find it always good to listen to.
That is so cool to hear! Thanks for letting me know. My aim was to make it a one time listen and that's all anyone would need. Like listening to my lecture - a one time gig. Care to share your biggest "take away"?

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Ultimate Money Mindset
bit.ly links.

http://bit.ly/ummaudio
(Instant streaming play now)

http://bit.ly/ummaudiozip
(Download for later listening)

http://bit.ly/ummaudiochapterszip
(Download in individual chapters for easy revision)

http://bit.ly/ummbook
(The PDF)

Have you read or listened to Ultimate Money Mindset? If you have and you found it useful please consider returning to this thread to post your feedback. It bumps it back up to the top do others can see it and more people are helped.

Just because something is 100% free doesn't mean it has no (or little) value. This is one of those ultra rare times when value is abundant in something that 100% free with no strings attached. Returning to post feedback helps others.

Hey Bill!

It's been about a year and a half since listening to your book the first time, and would love to give it a re-listen.

...But these links are dead!

Could you update them again?

Cheers :)

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
I've read the book and it's a great read.
I've never got around to thank you for writing it and giving it away for free.

I'm not at the right time in my live to benefit from the whole book - that's why I will pick it up later on.
It gave me a direction to move towards though.

One question I had in the back of my head during the read:

I'm really lucky - I don't really have any monthly expenses.
I'm 19 and am still living with my parents. I don't make enough money to pay a share of the rent or food (yet).
So basically my essential living costs are 0€, and my "passion" costs are not that high either.
If I were to do the math I would be financially free whith earning 100€ a month - isn't that great? haha

Do you have any ideas on how to calculate a future X that will occor, but you don't know how big it is going to be?
Aka how do I calculate an X that takes my growth in live (having a place to live, getting kids, buying a car) into consideration?

The first answer I gave to myself is to get out and live to find out that number and than adjust your 2X plan so it suits your new life.

EDIT: How rude, I hijacked the thread without commenting on the first post! That story was really interesting and funny to read, thank you for sharing.
One can see that you enjoy writing :)
~ Ika
I can not download the PDF, the link takes me to the google page, could you please contact me: costosdrywall@hotmail.com
thousand thanks in advance

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
Another great question Ika! Thank you and you're welcome.

Yes, there is a problem with young folk still living at home with zero essential expenses because (generally) you haven't experienced financial pain yet. The rest of us want to get rid of financial pain and stress. The best advice I can give a young person in your position is to start and live your entire adult life obeying the 2X Method. When you move into your own apartment calculate your essential expenses and don;t do it unless you're earning at least twice that amount. That'll make you one smart cookie able to enjoy all the good things young people enjoy but you'll be doing it from the strength of financial clarity and intelligence.

In the book I write about the Three Pocket system for managing money. Use that and you'll always have money for the bills (lol - no pun intended), plus you'll have enough for some fun and luxury and if you make more than you need you'll be banking it and building your own lifetime supply of cash. Very few young people know this - you now do. You have an edge. They should teach this stuff in schools (I'm often told) and then perhaps our youth would have a better run of it. You're a lucky guy. Please try to explain this to your friends. All you need is a napkin and the formula 2X=F/(H+P) and to explain it. I can't do this all by myself; you'll have to "do" your friends for me. ;-)

Edit added:
If you're not sure what your 2X will be just aim for $1,000 a week for X. In over 1,000 mindset sessions I've had in many countries nearly everyone has agreed that $1,000 a week should be more than enough to run an average household. If it's not then maybe $1,000 per adult per week will work just as well. The exceptions are people living in NYC, Sydney, Hong Kong...etc but when I ask "is $2,000 a week enough" most say yes. But regardless, whatever your essentials are that's your X. Double it and you have your first aim/goal. Your X will vary depending on what sort of essentials you build into your life which is why this formula works so well because the variable X can always be used to see where you are on your "wealth line".
Greetings from Lima, Peru, I am a follow you and I am learning with your messages, I have a business underway and I would like very much to learn from your process that you have in your book.
I can not download the PDF of the book, the link takes me to the google page, could you please send it to my email: costosdrywall@hotmail.com
thousand thanks in advance.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Greetings from Lima, Peru, I am a follow you and I am learning with your messages, I have a business underway and I would like very much to learn from your process that you have in your book.
I can not download the PDF of the book, the link takes me to the google page, could you please send it to my email: costosdrywall@hotmail.com
I've posted new links above. Read the whole thread and you'll not only find the new links but I hope a whole lot more information that you should find helpful and interesting. Thanks for the feedback.

My original post is too old for me to edit now which is why I posted new links a few posts ago.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Thank you very much!
;)
I can not download the PDF, the link takes me to the google page,...
thousand thanks in advance

...I can not download the PDF of the book, the link takes me to the google page, could you please send it to my email...

yeah - the link goes to google.com :/

The links just go to Google?

You'll all find the current working links here --> (page 6, post 144)

Last edited:

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018
Links are not working for me!

Read through the 6 pages of this thread and you will find the working link.

@V8Bill did you purposely left the OP with defunct link so that users can do some search and find it (despite you saying multiple times)

or

am I just over thinking this stuff?

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
Read through the 6 pages of this thread and you will find the working link.

I'm not talking about the link in OP.
I'm talking about this:
Ultimate Money Mindset
bit.ly links.

http://bit.ly/ummaudio
(Instant streaming play now)

http://bit.ly/ummaudiozip
(Download for later listening)

http://bit.ly/ummaudiochapterszip
(Download in individual chapters for easy revision)

http://bit.ly/ummbook
(The PDF)

Have you read or listened to Ultimate Money Mindset? If you have and you found it useful please consider returning to this thread to post your feedback. It bumps it back up to the top do others can see it and more people are helped.

Just because something is 100% free doesn't mean it has no (or little) value. This is one of those ultra rare times when value is abundant in something that 100% free with no strings attached. Returning to post feedback helps others.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
This post was great. Thank you for sharing.

AlexandreGoulart

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Nov 18, 2019
Brazil
Oh my, it made me so curious and now I cannot find a link that works!
Hope the author could upload it again.
Anyway, thanks for the inspiring initial text.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.