Hi guys, as always I turn to you whenever I have something to tell or ask about in this path I have taken along with you all.
I consider myself really good at my jobs, and the results show that I move pretty well on those fields but... not only I am new to the business world and entrepreneurial mindset but I am the opposite here. Don´t have the experience and since something that I have undertaken late, I don´t feel confident and decisions don´t come naturally to me.
A few months ago I decided that I needed to have some cash in order to secure an investment or a business that generates cash flow as the first step to my freedom and transition to the fastlane. So I put a small apartment in my country in the market and finally this week I accepted an offer for it.
It will leave me with around 70k in the bank and I don´t really know what to do with it without gambling those savings. Should I buy a little condo in the US and rent it out? Should I wait to the prices to get lower? Should I buy a business? What kind do you think I should look into knowing that I lack of experience as an entrepreneur?
Thank you and man, I love this forum.
I consider myself really good at my jobs, and the results show that I move pretty well on those fields but... not only I am new to the business world and entrepreneurial mindset but I am the opposite here. Don´t have the experience and since something that I have undertaken late, I don´t feel confident and decisions don´t come naturally to me.
A few months ago I decided that I needed to have some cash in order to secure an investment or a business that generates cash flow as the first step to my freedom and transition to the fastlane. So I put a small apartment in my country in the market and finally this week I accepted an offer for it.
It will leave me with around 70k in the bank and I don´t really know what to do with it without gambling those savings. Should I buy a little condo in the US and rent it out? Should I wait to the prices to get lower? Should I buy a business? What kind do you think I should look into knowing that I lack of experience as an entrepreneur?
Thank you and man, I love this forum.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
