The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Slowlaner now identifying as an entrepreneur/fastlaner

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Vivek Lobo

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Hi Guys,

To make a long story short I've been living an average/mediocre existence for the better part of my life. Then I came across a book called "Rich Dad Poor Dad", which was a game-changer for me. Today, I'm very committed to my growth and development and invest in the financial markets (difficult, but I've found some measure of success) and real estate (very modest holdings). I'm sure what I've achieved so far is nothing compared to a lot of you on this forum, but when I compare my self of today with my self of yesterday, the improvement has been tremendous. Any way, I have yet to "explore" the asset class known as business and I recently came across two other game-changing books called "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted " (I'm sure you guys know these books very well). I work in the pharmaceutical industry and at present I'm keeping my eyes and ears wide open for problems, pain-points, etc, that I can solve in my industry. Of course I'm open to opportunities outside my industry as well. I'm hoping I can learn from you guys and share with you as well.

Best,

Vivek

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
May 29, 2017
Oregon
Rich Dad Poor Dad is a great book right along with MJ's books! You're working in an industry ripe with potential opportunities manifesting themselves as problems, inefficiencies and terrible customer service. Keep us posted on what you see, and welcome to the forum!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend!

Vivek Lobo

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Rich Dad Poor Dad is a great book right along with MJ's books! You're working in an industry ripe with potential opportunities manifesting themselves as problems, inefficiencies and terrible customer service. Keep us posted on what you see, and welcome to the forum!
Hi Andy,

Thanks for replying. Any other great/game-changing books you've come across?

Cheers!

Vivek

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.