Hi Guys,
To make a long story short I've been living an average/mediocre existence for the better part of my life. Then I came across a book called "Rich Dad Poor Dad", which was a game-changer for me. Today, I'm very committed to my growth and development and invest in the financial markets (difficult, but I've found some measure of success) and real estate (very modest holdings). I'm sure what I've achieved so far is nothing compared to a lot of you on this forum, but when I compare my self of today with my self of yesterday, the improvement has been tremendous. Any way, I have yet to "explore" the asset class known as business and I recently came across two other game-changing books called "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted " (I'm sure you guys know these books very well). I work in the pharmaceutical industry and at present I'm keeping my eyes and ears wide open for problems, pain-points, etc, that I can solve in my industry. Of course I'm open to opportunities outside my industry as well. I'm hoping I can learn from you guys and share with you as well.
Best,
Vivek
To make a long story short I've been living an average/mediocre existence for the better part of my life. Then I came across a book called "Rich Dad Poor Dad", which was a game-changer for me. Today, I'm very committed to my growth and development and invest in the financial markets (difficult, but I've found some measure of success) and real estate (very modest holdings). I'm sure what I've achieved so far is nothing compared to a lot of you on this forum, but when I compare my self of today with my self of yesterday, the improvement has been tremendous. Any way, I have yet to "explore" the asset class known as business and I recently came across two other game-changing books called "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted " (I'm sure you guys know these books very well). I work in the pharmaceutical industry and at present I'm keeping my eyes and ears wide open for problems, pain-points, etc, that I can solve in my industry. Of course I'm open to opportunities outside my industry as well. I'm hoping I can learn from you guys and share with you as well.
Best,
Vivek
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
