- Joined
- Dec 5, 2020
- Messages
- 335
Rep Bank
$3,075
$3,075
User Power: 412%
Introduction
Hey guys,
I’m Sirrom. For some reason, I can’t find my old progress thread anymore that I had on the INSIDERS section of the forum. But now that the forum is closed off from the general public I feel more comfortable with sharing my story openly.
What I’m doing right now
I am currently growing an energy / sustainable solutions company. We sell B2B solar and battery systems. Besides selling B2B we are slowly dipping into some renewable energy project development. Currently we do low-mid 7 figure revenue per month with a healthy profit margin. Financially and mentally things are going very well for me and thus I have some mindspace to share my story with you.
How I started off on the forum
I started out with a few low-value threads like so many other new members. I was eager, motivated, and ambitious but oh so lost. I had no clue how I was going to make it but it was clear to myself that I would succeed in the end. I simply said to myself that I would never give up.
Why I almost left the forum
I have been working hard in the last few years to grow my business. In these years I’ve learned a lot about myself and entrepreneurship. The lessons that I've learned will be with me for the rest of my life. I can now spot weaknesses and strengths in business ideas more easily. While I’m nowhere near where I want to be there is a comforting feeling in me that knows that I will easily build back up what I have right now If I would ever lose it. When someone presents a business opportunity I can easily judge it on scalability, possibilities for execution, and likelihood of success. This wasn’t always the case and It feels like sort of a mist/fog has been lifted over the years.
When visiting the forum I see a lot of people still operating in this entrepreneurial fog. Not knowing what to do with their business, clearly making executional mistakes, and then even being stubborn about it to people giving good advice. This annoyed me sometimes as I’ve felt that I progressed out of this entrepreneurial fog and could see things how they were. I scroll through the forum now and then and often have problems relating to what is written. It feels like there is a lot of low-level advice but there are few things to gain for me.
Why It’s not about me but about the people who come after me.
In my life, I have always leaned towards the ‘heavy’ side. Sometimes I’m jealous of my business partner who sort of wanders through life simply enjoying his day to day without facing so many mental battles like I did/am sometimes doing. I’ve been searching for meaning and purpose for so long only to find it in what I’m doing and who I’m being already.
One of the biggest motivators why I want to become successful is because I can help others who are like me to reach their goals as well. I found out that I am going to be a father and this has always been a lifelong goal for me. I look forward to showing my kid the ropes. Not necessarily in the business world but also in other areas of life.
Going back to the business side of things I sometimes see a successful guy my age that has a father who had a company. This made me very jealous in the past as my father wasn’t there for me to show me the ropes. There was no one who could teach me to confront a supplier doing a bad job, no one who could explain how to file my taxes. Heck, there was no one who could tell me how to shave. I had to figure life out by myself. Especially when I compare my success to others I know, it feels like I had to work so much harder than them. I had no business owners or successful slowlaners in my network. I had to discover everything on my own. This made me bitter at times. –-Enough wining.
When I look at the Fastlane Forum there were some people who really motivated me and kind of showed me the ropes with their posts. On social media you typically only see the results. They however showed me the backside of building a business. As it’s only a forum it’s very hard to show and teach the day to day business running things but what they could show is that it’s entirely possible to build a business and change your life. The Fastlane forum has been my window to what is possible. It helped me plough through difficult times and I will be forever grateful for the contributing members and the forum.
As I’ve grown as an entrepreneur I kind of forgot about this experience the forum gave me and became annoyed about most posts on the forum. What I didn’t realize however was that I used to be one of the members operating in the same entrepreneurial fog that I became so annoyed about. What I realized was that I'm allowed to slowly lift this fog and be able to inspire others by my actions. This is exactly what gives me meaning. I can be there for the younger me.
What I’m doing right now
I am slowly but steadily professionalizing and growing my company. There is a clear plan to grow to mid-8 figures and sell the company to a large conglomerate who we’re already working with. The process feels exactly like a pattern that I’ve seen happen before to other people and other companies I know. By executing the plan I can retire and secure the future of my children.
What I plan to do in the future.
It feels like I’m obliged to my younger versions (on the forum) to show this process. While I’m fully focused on building the company I repeatedly think about sharing my story to the rest of the world. The Fastlane Forum is the first place for that.
Stay tuned for more.
Hey guys,
I’m Sirrom. For some reason, I can’t find my old progress thread anymore that I had on the INSIDERS section of the forum. But now that the forum is closed off from the general public I feel more comfortable with sharing my story openly.
What I’m doing right now
I am currently growing an energy / sustainable solutions company. We sell B2B solar and battery systems. Besides selling B2B we are slowly dipping into some renewable energy project development. Currently we do low-mid 7 figure revenue per month with a healthy profit margin. Financially and mentally things are going very well for me and thus I have some mindspace to share my story with you.
How I started off on the forum
I started out with a few low-value threads like so many other new members. I was eager, motivated, and ambitious but oh so lost. I had no clue how I was going to make it but it was clear to myself that I would succeed in the end. I simply said to myself that I would never give up.
Why I almost left the forum
I have been working hard in the last few years to grow my business. In these years I’ve learned a lot about myself and entrepreneurship. The lessons that I've learned will be with me for the rest of my life. I can now spot weaknesses and strengths in business ideas more easily. While I’m nowhere near where I want to be there is a comforting feeling in me that knows that I will easily build back up what I have right now If I would ever lose it. When someone presents a business opportunity I can easily judge it on scalability, possibilities for execution, and likelihood of success. This wasn’t always the case and It feels like sort of a mist/fog has been lifted over the years.
When visiting the forum I see a lot of people still operating in this entrepreneurial fog. Not knowing what to do with their business, clearly making executional mistakes, and then even being stubborn about it to people giving good advice. This annoyed me sometimes as I’ve felt that I progressed out of this entrepreneurial fog and could see things how they were. I scroll through the forum now and then and often have problems relating to what is written. It feels like there is a lot of low-level advice but there are few things to gain for me.
Why It’s not about me but about the people who come after me.
In my life, I have always leaned towards the ‘heavy’ side. Sometimes I’m jealous of my business partner who sort of wanders through life simply enjoying his day to day without facing so many mental battles like I did/am sometimes doing. I’ve been searching for meaning and purpose for so long only to find it in what I’m doing and who I’m being already.
One of the biggest motivators why I want to become successful is because I can help others who are like me to reach their goals as well. I found out that I am going to be a father and this has always been a lifelong goal for me. I look forward to showing my kid the ropes. Not necessarily in the business world but also in other areas of life.
Going back to the business side of things I sometimes see a successful guy my age that has a father who had a company. This made me very jealous in the past as my father wasn’t there for me to show me the ropes. There was no one who could teach me to confront a supplier doing a bad job, no one who could explain how to file my taxes. Heck, there was no one who could tell me how to shave. I had to figure life out by myself. Especially when I compare my success to others I know, it feels like I had to work so much harder than them. I had no business owners or successful slowlaners in my network. I had to discover everything on my own. This made me bitter at times. –-Enough wining.
When I look at the Fastlane Forum there were some people who really motivated me and kind of showed me the ropes with their posts. On social media you typically only see the results. They however showed me the backside of building a business. As it’s only a forum it’s very hard to show and teach the day to day business running things but what they could show is that it’s entirely possible to build a business and change your life. The Fastlane forum has been my window to what is possible. It helped me plough through difficult times and I will be forever grateful for the contributing members and the forum.
As I’ve grown as an entrepreneur I kind of forgot about this experience the forum gave me and became annoyed about most posts on the forum. What I didn’t realize however was that I used to be one of the members operating in the same entrepreneurial fog that I became so annoyed about. What I realized was that I'm allowed to slowly lift this fog and be able to inspire others by my actions. This is exactly what gives me meaning. I can be there for the younger me.
What I’m doing right now
I am slowly but steadily professionalizing and growing my company. There is a clear plan to grow to mid-8 figures and sell the company to a large conglomerate who we’re already working with. The process feels exactly like a pattern that I’ve seen happen before to other people and other companies I know. By executing the plan I can retire and secure the future of my children.
What I plan to do in the future.
It feels like I’m obliged to my younger versions (on the forum) to show this process. While I’m fully focused on building the company I repeatedly think about sharing my story to the rest of the world. The Fastlane Forum is the first place for that.
Stay tuned for more.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

