The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Single Parenthood is for FOOLS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Life and the Fastlane is not about wining and losing.

Your choices, although they led to sad outcomes, weren't always losses.

You raised your kid until he's big. You fended for him in a Slowlane job. You didn't give him away. You gave him an education and a place to live.

Isn't that an achievement?!
If you measure achievement by the gratefulness of your boy, maybe I can understand.
But the real definition of a full fledged achievement is that what you have accomplished was far from the ordinary!

How many single mothers stick to their kids? Not many.
How many mothers work for their kids' survival? Not many. Most chuck them away to the grandparents.
Even for @MJ DeMarco, if his mum had not held fast, single as she was, there would be no F*cking book for you to read.

Go read the damn dedication page in TMF !

Even your ex!
I have heard many arguments between my parents. They argued about everything lol.
I am still dented by them.
But all conflicts stem from the common desire of desiring a form of change or improvement to the situation. Whether or not it works out is another thing.

Thus, isn't the common desire for improvement a noble goal? Doesn't it show your ex and you have goodness, although both of you are pretty wretched anyway?

And you chose him in the beginning. Why did you chose him? Because you were blind?
No, you saw something in your ex that was better than those around you. And you have put work into him! And you can do it again because you have been there, done that.

It's not much of a failure...it is simply your perspective.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Thanks for insulting me. Ignored.
Please forgive her...it is not easy.
In some ways, parenthood is a lot harder than Fastlane.
I can testify because I was a kid from a divorce.

@Jonaahfire,
If you want help, you need to care. Of course we are not asking for altruism. We are asking for respect and honesty. Understanding and cooperation.

If you want to build a Fastlane business, you need to care about customers. They have pains just like you do, and it requires that you help solve their problems.

And if you cannot resonate with people, you cannot communicate your products to them. Or marketing.

Being emotionally connected to people is a neutral medium. The challenge is who would you choose?

You have just rattled a good member of this Forum who wants nothing less than the news of your successful improvement. We all do want you to find your means to improve, let alone go Fastlane. And everyone do have their different opinions. Didn't your conflicts with you ex reveal that?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I could give a F*ck less what you took the time out of your day to do.

Lack of manners and respect for people who have been here for years. Yea, that's gonna go well.

If you don't care about the people here trying to help and the time they've given to your thread, then I guess we shouldn't give a f*ck either.

Thread closed and #landfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads