The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Side Hustles for the Side Hustle

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

TurtleSprint

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 25, 2017
Illinois
Greetings all,

I mentioned this in a previous thread but thought it may be useful off on its own. I've been in a saving stage for a while now and find myself chomping at the bit to fill my "free time". Even after my corporate job there's still plenty of time to utilize. Surely there are others out there with the same problem so I thought we could get some suggestions and ideas bouncing around.

Disclaimer: I do real estate investing so there are longer holding patterns between acquisitions. Other niches won't have this problem but I wanted to leave the door open for all.

Initial thoughts...
  • Reading- If so, which books?
  • Another side hustle? Something that relates or can build on the original venture?
All ideas will be greatly appreciated.

DA

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

TurtleSprint

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Oct 25, 2017
Illinois
You can dive into Stock Market Dividend Investing.
It crossed my mind long ago but it would work against the main goal- save for another property investment. Personally, I'm exploring lower cost of entry gigs or learning. Freelancing for example.

Jello

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 1, 2018
NL
Just off the top of my head;

Learn a profession
Learn how to code
Learn a language
Learn how to play a musical instrument
Learn marketing

Since you're in real estate learn about real estate investment or get your real estate license.

Go to the gym

Go to the insiders of this forum read some gold threads and start a side hustle or start your fastlane business.

Andy Black

Dad, Husband, Inbound Marketeer
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Personally, I'm exploring lower cost of entry gigs or learning. Freelancing for example.
Freelancing doing what?

What about “grow what you know”? Build another leg to the stool you’re already sat on?

TurtleSprint

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Oct 25, 2017
Illinois
Just off the top of my head;

Learn a profession
Learn how to code
Learn a language
Learn how to play a musical instrument
Learn marketing

Since you're in real estate learn about real estate investment or get your real estate license.

Go to the gym

Go to the insiders of this forum read some gold threads and start a side hustle or start your fastlane business.
All good ideas. Any specific suggestions for learning about real estate? Just curious what other gems are out there. I've thought about getting a RE license before. Definitely one of my top prospects.

Freelancing doing what?

What about “grow what you know”? Build another leg to the stool you’re already sat on?
I have a little programming background so I was considering web design. It's mobile and there's definitely plenty of sites that need work.

But you bring up a good point and I like the leg to the stool analogy. I should have been more specific before but I would like to stay in the RE realm. Potential to intertwine the two maybe??

Andy Black

Dad, Husband, Inbound Marketeer
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
All good ideas. Any specific suggestions for learning about real estate? Just curious what other gems are out there. I've thought about getting a RE license before. Definitely one of my top prospects.

I have a little programming background so I was considering web design. It's mobile and there's definitely plenty of sites that need work.

But you bring up a good point and I like the leg to the stool analogy. I should have been more specific before but I would like to stay in the RE realm. Potential to intertwine the two maybe??
Exactly.

Stack all your skills and experience on top of each other and make a high ground?

Web design for realtors for instance?

TurtleSprint

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Oct 25, 2017
Illinois
Exactly.

Stack all your skills and experience on top of each other and make a high ground?

Web design for realtors for instance?

I like it. Going to run with it for while. I'll consider realtors but am going to explore similar niches too. Thanks!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom