M
M&N
Guest
Folks, be happy in your process. Not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, but TODAY. Anyone of us can be gone next month. I'm not going out with regrets.
I was thinking about this lately. I spend most of my time in front of a computer working lonely on my business. Time I will never get back. But I work... hoping that results will provide me with almost unlimited amounts of 'free time' in the future. Sacrifice must be made, we work hard now so we can reap the benefits later. I get it and I do it.
But what if there is no 'later'? No 'future'?
How would you live if you knew you had only 1,2, 5 or 10 years left on this planet?
I started thinking about this stuff due to various, really sad events that I witnessed in my life. Just an example - one of them involve a person, who was just in a wrong place and in a wrong time. He was just waiting on the sidewalk for the light to turn green, two cars smashed into each other and one hit him. Another, more 'worlwide' example - just look at the current situation in Ukraine.
I'm not trying to say you shouldn't work and just do some fun stuff (btw: business also can be fun but you know what I mean). I'm just asking more experienced and wiser people here: what is your happy medium?
PS. One more for entrepreneurs who work on their businesses full-time. Just curious - do you work on weekends like on normal day/don't work at all/just check if everything's good?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
