Hi after recieving a compliant from a customer today I started to wonder if my shipping procedure sucks. I package my product with a 200lbs crush proof box and the material that the product is made out of is very hard plastic that can withstand a lot of force. So it isn't common that it will arrive broken. I try my best to insure the product gets into my customer's hands in perfect condition. Would this be good enough or should I take extra precautions?
What precautions do you fastlaners use to protect yourself against fraud/lost packages/damaged goods when shipping your products.
What precautions do you fastlaners use to protect yourself against fraud/lost packages/damaged goods when shipping your products.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
