Hi everyone,
I’m a military member with almost 20 years in service and I’m working toward my exit in under six years, depending on how execution and transition play out.
For the last couple of years I’ve been in deep learning mode, studying systems, frameworks, and AI-assisted development. That phase is done. It’s time to build.
My background is in process improvement and innovation. I work with computers and software daily, constantly improving workflows using Agile and Lean methods. That’s given me a strong foundation in how to build efficiently and think systematically.
Right now I’m focused on AI-driven SaaS. I’m building small, low-overhead products that can validate fast, automate delivery, and scale without adding people. I’ve developed my own frameworks for rapid prototyping, and my main goal is to launch something technically solid that earns its first dollars within the next 6 to 12 months.
My plan is simple: find painful, automatable problems, ship MVPs, validate with real data, and pivot or double down based on traction.
My biggest challenges are technical gaps and the fear of failure, but I’m working through both by taking consistent action.
I'm looking forward to learning from this community, sharing progress, and contributing where I can.
I’m a military member with almost 20 years in service and I’m working toward my exit in under six years, depending on how execution and transition play out.
For the last couple of years I’ve been in deep learning mode, studying systems, frameworks, and AI-assisted development. That phase is done. It’s time to build.
My background is in process improvement and innovation. I work with computers and software daily, constantly improving workflows using Agile and Lean methods. That’s given me a strong foundation in how to build efficiently and think systematically.
Right now I’m focused on AI-driven SaaS. I’m building small, low-overhead products that can validate fast, automate delivery, and scale without adding people. I’ve developed my own frameworks for rapid prototyping, and my main goal is to launch something technically solid that earns its first dollars within the next 6 to 12 months.
My plan is simple: find painful, automatable problems, ship MVPs, validate with real data, and pivot or double down based on traction.
My biggest challenges are technical gaps and the fear of failure, but I’m working through both by taking consistent action.
I'm looking forward to learning from this community, sharing progress, and contributing where I can.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
