The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Shark Tank - What Do YOu Think Will Happen????

What will happen with the PBC on Shark tank??????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

DeletedUser394

Can you repost the analogy @Vigilante ? Thanks.

When you put something (I think he said paint) in a tupperware, it creates an airtight seal which keeps the content (paint) still fresh and liquid. Same concept with the Paint Brush Cover. It creates an airtight seal so that the brush doesn't dry out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Ps: Meanwhile ABC's Shark Tank's had its best viewership and rating in the show's history at 9 p.m. Check this out: 8.1 million viewers.

(Just copied and pasted this from google) So if you convert 10% of those viewers into sales.... :rockon::rockon::hurray::hurray::wideyed::woot:;)

Per MJ: To make millions, you have to serve millions. Coming into fruition!!!

DavidofMN

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 19, 2011
Stillwater, MN
We know that Sal was prepared for this. Saw this on Twitter:
Kodiak Cakes ‏@KodiakCakes 52m
Oh my!!! Shark Tank has crashed our website! We're so sorry, also...thank you all! This is overwhelming! #SharkTank

Why in the hell weren't those people ready?!? They missed out. Sal did not. Great job.

Yankee427

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 17, 2011
NJ
Seems like its sold out everywhere now. Looks like its time to open up your own Paintbrush Cover Warehouse, haha.

Congrats on all the sales!

MattCour

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Aug 17, 2012
NY
Boom! Great job bro, they applauded your effort which was very cool to see. Even Kevin made an offer, which never happens. $$$$$$$$$$

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Based on the lack of an answer Sal gave me to a question I asked him in his main thread - it's Lori. Bank on it! I can't wait to watch this. I even got my family pumped up about watching it. You, my friend, are a rock star! :rockon::hurray::rockon::hurray:

I asked Sal how his QVC gig was going as as well as a few other questions. The great thing about Sal is he always answers all of the questions on this forum - even from little people like me. However, this time he did not even address my qvc question. That's why I felt confident it was Lori. Dude, you freakin' nailed it. I literally jumped out of my chair and scared my daughter when I yelled "Hell - yea" when y'all finally got the deal. Great job. Inspiration /motivation for us all!!!! Thanks for the great ride. Now, the real work begins.

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Congratulations! I just saw the Shark Tank episode (I PVR'd it). Fantastic deal!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I loved it! The presentation and everything! I'm so happy for you guys I can't stand it. FYI, I voted for Lori in your poll. You left quite a few hints (knowingly or not) on the forum and facebook.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
West coast showing finished up!

Guys, I seriously got pumped up watching the whole show, but when you all finally came on I literally said: "Daaaaaamn, it's F***ing Real! and then started laughing. :punch::rage::greedy::cigar:

Well, I was laughing because I guess it's just shocking to know that you're all in the process of building a big business and are members of the forum. It was an awakening! Man, I'm still pumped up. I was doing pull ups in between commercials lol.

Another reason I was laughing because the guy in the middle's personality. Radio voice and humor and he did a smooth save after the little hiccup in the beginning :joyful:

Barbara was digging you all and you broke her heart though! :joyful:

Damn that was awesome and like I said it was an awakening. It's f***ing real!

I'm pumped for you guys, it was entertaining and inspiring. You got this one! :greedy:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
It made me feel like exercising too! NO lie! When it went off I went to get on my exercise bike and just peddled my life away! Funny how it had that effect.

Haha! That's awesome! It got our adrenaline going so we had to just get moving :rage::) I really did not expect it but I got really pumped up! And I still am :woot:

The whole thing was 'eye-opening' too...oh the possibilities! :cigar:

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Oh man, I wanted so bad to say how it went - BUT of course I would have NEVER dreamed of leaking it in respect of Sal and the guys! You would have had to pry the answer from my cold dead hands, lol..

How did I know?
Well, I actually got a spoiler alert almost a week ago when I found out that Lori mentions the paint brush cover deal in her latest book!! :)

The show was INCREDIBLE to watch. I cheered and clapped as some guy watching the super bowl or something, lol... Talk about getting pumped.

Sal and the guys totally killed it, and now they can reap the rewards of their Fastlane process.

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
I recorded the whole show only to fast forward to the end and watch the deal take place!! Awesome and congrats @Likwid24

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.