The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Share Your Favourite Video/Podcast/Interview

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I was hoping to start a thread for us to share our favourite entrepreneurial videos, podcasts, ted talks, etc.

If you're interested in sharing - please post a video and give a short description of the subject matter and why it may be helpful to others on the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
John Assaraf on Unlocking Your Brain's Full Potential
Great interview about reframing (seeing obstacles differently), unlocking your potential.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
My favourite, recently discovered, podcast is Seth Godin's Akimbo. I'm currently binging on all the past episodes.

The best description of Akimbo comes from the horse's own mouth:

Akimbo is a posture of strength and possibility. The chance to make a difference, to bend the culture.

It's at the heart of my work. Your work too. The work of making change that we're proud of.

And so, a new podcast. A different kind of podcast. No guests, no fancy production, it won't remind you of NPR or sports radio either. 100% organic and handmade.

And yes, I'll be answering your questions about each episode, submitted at our showpage.

My favourite episodes (so far) are Don't Fear Placebos and Game Theory and the Infinite Game

One interesting thing I'm finding is that, oddly enough, I even love SOME of the ads... especially the earlier episodes where ZipRecruiter's founder would offer an entrepreneurial advice or tell a story from his early startup days... and then segways to talk about the specific problem his company solves.

Last edited:

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
One of the best business lessons you'll ever get.

Tools, software, industries, etc, will all come and go. You need a solid foundation in your mind to take advantage of new opportunities and succeed over the long term.

Why stuff like this isn't taught in business school blows my F*cking mind.

Instead, we're taught that "The skin of an apple is the perfect packaging!"

Also a very good video about self awareness.

"Kill the boy.....to become the man." -Aemon Targaryen

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
One of the best business lessons you'll ever get.

Tools, software, industries, etc, will all come and go. You need a solid foundation in your mind to take advantage of new opportunities and succeed over the long term.

Why stuff like this isn't taught in business school blows my f*cking mind.

Instead, we're taught that "The skin of an apple is the perfect packaging!"

Also a very good video about self awareness.

"Kill the boy.....to become the man." -Aemon Targaryen

Gotta watch that Sam Ovens video when I get time - I always thought he was a bit of a hack from his lame youtube ads but I'd love to have my mind changed.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
How Perfectionism Sabotages Your Success, with Andy Frisella - MFCEO247

I listened this episode a million times. It talks about taking action instead of trying to do everything perfectly. I think this is one of the biggest problems that stops people from chasing their goals.

Going to watch this one. I know a TON of people like this. A friend of mine has been working on his software company for TEN YEARS without a launch. It has changed 8 or 9 times to make sure it's "ready". There is ALWAYS an excuse to not launch. Plenty of other good examples.

I think it's just a defense mechanism. People who love to dream about entrepreneurship but are afraid of it will always have another "X" to do before they can take action.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Gotta watch that Sam Ovens video when I get time - I always thought he was a bit of a hack from his lame youtube ads but I'd love to have my mind changed.
Yeah I thought the same about his "Why do I have a motorcycle in my living room?" ads...

But his content is actually on point.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Yeah I thought the same about his "Why do I have a motorcycle in my living room?" ads... But his content is actually on point.

Got a chance to watch today - actually appreciate sam ovens now, despite his dumb ads lol.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.